Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Options

Replies

• ConnorsMomJenn
    ConnorsMomJenn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No 30 shred workout yet today. I'm gonna try tonight. Already did 5am spin and 8:30 step/body sculpt. If I can move, I will do this later. LOL :#
  • audralynne1982
    audralynne1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nlo_ wrote: »
    I have done it before and am looking to start another round! Cruise May 3rd!

Maybe get 'one week shred' or '6 pack in 6 weeks' instead of going another round with 30 day shred? I've done all of these and love them all. You'll want to keep changing it up though because your body has what's called muscle memory and you won't get as good results as you would with another DVD.
  • demonet86
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 this week. I keep starting and stopping but I'm super excited this time. I'm ready.
  • torifaris
    Options
    My trip is so soon and I don't feel close to ready. I've been really trying to lose weight for a month and I think I made decent progress. I hope this next month has good results.
  • lokita00
    lokita00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 level 1 today and am hoping to stick with it. I have recently gained a lot and am in need for a change! Vegas in June so I hope to keep it up.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I just did level one today. It doesn't seem too hard, but totally kicks my butt. I hope I can do better each day. My big problem is I can't do even the easy type of push ups well. My wrist hurts and it just is so awkward and hard. This too I am hoping to improve and do better each day. Need to measure tomorrow to have a starting point.
    Good luck to everyone!!!!!!
  • torifaris
    Options
    I'm on day 5 level one. It has definitely become easier. I've considered moving to level two... But I'm scared! Lol
  • MsLRDFM
    Options
    I'm in & can def use the motivation. I did my 1st workout today (Level 2 with 10 lbs weights)...very good workout.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel like I shouldn't be feeling so out of shape and sore. I had been doing 32 minutes 6 days a week on the elliptical for 8 weeks now. Just started the 30 day shred yesterday. I woke up feeling sore muscles all over, mostly arms though. My ab muscles hurt doing my morning BM. I feel like a total wuss now. Tried to do it this morning and had already done 20 minutes on the elliptical and hadn't ate yet, and just stopped it, had no more energy and hurt too much. Hopefully tomorrow or this afternoon will be better to try again.
    I hope you all are having good luck and I am not giving up, just disappointed in my ability right now. Have a good day and weekend.
  • Ohiopugmom
    Ohiopugmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Have had this dvd for a while, but never really finished it. This is the time! Keep with it everyone, we can do this!
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm up to day 6 level 1. I do Mon to Fri and have sat and Sunday off. At the beginning I struggled but now I fly through level 1. I tried to change it up a bit by doing one day of level 2 and it killed me.
  • torifaris
    Options
    Anyone's knees bothering them?? I've read this can happen... And it's totally happening to me. I hope this doesn't slow my progress. I just did day 6.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I've completed 30ds is the pas but I need a do over!
  • osubeam
    osubeam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Jillian kicks my butt! I'm in! I love having people who are doing similar workouts that I can discuss it with!
  • torifaris
    Options
    Yay! I'm going to keep going even tho my knee isn't happy. Hopefully it'll strengthen and not continue to get sore!!
  • joniec
    joniec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Roxanne. I have about 15 to20 more pounds to loose to be at my pregnancy weight. I need some serious motivation and accountability. I'm considering buying the 30 day Shred DVD. I'm looking for some feedback/advice on this DVD. If you have any please add me as a friend or reply to this post. Thank you.
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You can access the workouts for free on YouTube- great if you want to try them out without committing to buy the DVD.
  • torifaris
    torifaris Posts: 42
    Options
    How's it going ladies??
  • creasys_bean2011
    creasys_bean2011 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    torifaris wrote: »
    Anyone's knees bothering them?? I've read this can happen... And it's totally happening to me. I hope this doesn't slow my progress. I just did day 6.

My knees always kill me after the workout
  • joniec
    joniec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can access the workouts for free on YouTube- great if you want to try them out without committing to buy the DVD.