Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you know how your organs work?

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    randomtai wrote: »
    Wtf? :huh:

Hey ... let's laugh a little today!

Trololololol
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

You claim Slimfast and diet soda as your craving busters on other threads. Those aren't from nature. I'm not sure if you see the contradiction here.

I'm not perfect! But it works for me! What works for you! Let's have fun today!

I answered above. I'm not sure why you keep quoting me. Slimfast is great if that's what you like. Now stop claiming that foods made in factories cause more cravings or don't nourish the body.
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

You claim Slimfast and diet soda as your craving busters on other threads. Those aren't from nature. I'm not sure if you see the contradiction here.

Hey it works for me! A game plan what is yours!
    I'm not perfect That's why I am overweight! Have a Fun Day! Much success!

Okay, I think maybe you're missing my point. Let me see if I can boil this down to the very basics.

Foods made in factories don't necessarily automatically cause you to crave more.
    Foods made in factories still nourish the body.
    Foods made in factories aren't bad.

My strategy is to eat foods that I like in portion sizes that fit in my calorie, macro, and micro goals. Sometimes this includes a lot of natural foods and occasionally I fit in a lot of processed foods. It worked pretty well for me. I'm now in maintenance.

Great! I eat manufactured foods too of course!
    Just wondering about cravings! Thanks for the conversation. Much success!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Read about the human body! Get educated.
    Doctors laugh at us. We can know as much as they do! Be smart!

Just out of curiosity, how do you propose people educate themselves about the human body?
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member

Just out of curiosity, how do you propose people educate themselves about the human body?

More importantly, why didn't the OP educate themselves about any subject before starting a topic?
  • margolinville

More importantly, why didn't the OP educate themselves about any subject before starting a topic?

Hi, thanks for joining the conversation you have valuable input to this discussion! Lots of love to you!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member

You are absolutely right! I'm not perfect
    Just trying like everyone to live in 2015 with all the roadblocks to a healthy me.
    Pretty sure the only roadblock for you is the crack toast...
  • margolinville

Hi! Hope you are having a great day! I like to read! How about you?
  • randomtai
    I feel like I'm having a conversation with a SPAM bot.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member

Oh man, remember AOL and the various bots you could talk to?
    That's what this is like...
  • margolinville

Hey! I'm a real person with feelings! Thanks for your observation about the conversations going back and forth.
  • margolinville

I answered above. I'm not sure why you keep quoting me. Slimfast is great if that's what you like. Now stop claiming that foods made in factories cause more cravings or don't nourish the body.

Thank you for your ideas. I don't make claims its up to you to decide what to eat! Have a wonderful day!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    edited March 2015

I do like to read. My day so far has been pretty good.

What do you propose we read to learn as much about the human body as a doctor?
  • margolinville

You are absolutely right! I'm not perfect
    Just trying like everyone to live in 2015 with all the roadblocks to a healthy me.
    Pretty sure the only roadblock for you is the crack toast...

No roadblocks for me and you! Let's have as much Fun as we can! Enjoying the ride!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member

Thank you for your ideas. I don't make claims its up to you to decide what to eat! Have a wonderful day!

Is there a language barrier here? You do make claims. You have made 6 claims in this thread so far.

1. Doctors laugh at us. We can know as much as they do!
    2. Did you know you constantly have to program your brain how to think!
    3. Your tongue taste food and sends the signal to your brain.
    4. Your brain enjoys food by taste.
    5. Your body only uses food for energy or storage!
    6. Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

^These are posts where you are "claiming" something to be true.

• randomtai

Oh man, remember AOL and the various bots you could talk to?
    That's what this is like...

Hahaha yes!!!!
  • margolinville

I'm no expert! But the doctors had to read something to become so knowledgeable. Information is a quest! Enjoy your day.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    G.

F.

Y.
  • Need2Exerc1se

I'm no expert! But the doctors had to read something to become so knowledgeable. Information is a quest! Enjoy your day.

Yes, they read a lot of things. And attended lots of instructor led courses. And did hands-on training under a seasoned professional. I'm not knocking self-education, but thinking you'll know more than a doctor by reading 'something' doesn't make much sense to me.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    This thread did not deliver.

0/10.

Agreed. Boring/10.