Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you know how your organs work?

Replies

• margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

You claim Slimfast and diet soda as your craving busters on other threads. Those aren't from nature. I'm not sure if you see the contradiction here.

I'm not perfect! But it works for me! What works for you! Let's have fun today!

I answered above. I'm not sure why you keep quoting me. Slimfast is great if that's what you like. Now stop claiming that foods made in factories cause more cravings or don't nourish the body.

Thank you for your ideas. I don't make claims its up to you to decide what to eat! Have a wonderful day!

Is there a language barrier here? You do make claims. You have made 6 claims in this thread so far.

1. Doctors laugh at us. We can know as much as they do!
    2. Did you know you constantly have to program your brain how to think!
    3. Your tongue taste food and sends the signal to your brain.
    4. Your brain enjoys food by taste.
    5. Your body only uses food for energy or storage!
    6. Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

^These are posts where you are "claiming" something to be true.

I make no claims! I make no claims .......only ideas for you to think about...........
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    randomtai wrote: »
    I feel like I'm having a conversation with a SPAM bot.

Hey! I'm a real person with feelings! Thanks for your observation about the conversations going back and forth.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif
  • margolinville
    Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

You claim Slimfast and diet soda as your craving busters on other threads. Those aren't from nature. I'm not sure if you see the contradiction here.

I'm not perfect! But it works for me! What works for you! Let's have fun today!

I answered above. I'm not sure why you keep quoting me. Slimfast is great if that's what you like. Now stop claiming that foods made in factories cause more cravings or don't nourish the body.

Thank you for your ideas. I don't make claims its up to you to decide what to eat! Have a wonderful day!

Is there a language barrier here? You do make claims. You have made 6 claims in this thread so far.

1. Doctors laugh at us. We can know as much as they do!
    2. Did you know you constantly have to program your brain how to think!
    3. Your tongue taste food and sends the signal to your brain.
    4. Your brain enjoys food by taste.
    5. Your body only uses food for energy or storage!
    6. Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue . And food that nourishes the body from nature.

^These are posts where you are "claiming" something to be true.

I make no claims! I make no claims .......only ideas for you to think about........if you want to...

• margolinville
    This thread did not deliver.

0/10.

Agreed. Boring/10.

Thanks
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    I am so confused. What is this thread about?

200.gif
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    giphy.gif

lol this is how I felt reading this thread
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member

200.gif

overuse of exclamation points and someone who I think is talking to themselves
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    tumblr_n6q0pnk4pa1r6jme9o1_r2_400.gif
  • margolinville

200.gif

Thank you!
  • margolinville
    tumblr_n6q0pnk4pa1r6jme9o1_r2_400.gif

Thank you!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    NsZLyup.gif
  • margolinville

200.gif

Thank you very much!
  • margolinville
    randomtai wrote: »
    NsZLyup.gif

Have a perfect Day!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »

So food that is made in a factory can't be used for nourishment in your body? Could I please see a study done that proves this? (A scientific study, not a random website or blog).

Do you Crave eating doughnuts or oranges.
    Can you eat Just 1 potato chip or just 1 apple.
    Take a look at what you like to eat most and can't control yourself.

feb107805c0fb5c5b7d9b27009eb8a83b6ee005cf2b6a19c27fbc4540606b7b2.jpg
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,779 Member
    When I read crap like this from the OP, it makes me ashamed to be a 50-something female.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

200.gif

my favorite show... until battlestar galactica came out.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
  • DinoChicken
    DinoChicken Posts: 44 Member
    I agree that knowing how your body uses the macro nutrients and micro nutrients we consume does make it easier to develop a program that works for us as individuals. I, for example, blow up like a bullfrog in my stomach and face the minute I eat high carbohydrate foods. I know that for me a low carb high fat ketogenic diet will offer me the most success as I garden and have chickens and such that I can use to supplement my diet. I also understand how my organs work in respect to insulin/glycogen and steroids/hormones like cortisol and prolactin which I have in high levels. It really is interesting to study digestion and metabolism on a cellular level.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Got something more entertaining for you that will yield better results that this thread
    pIvK3.gif