Starting on 3/1/15. Who is with me?

Options

Replies

• futspace
    futspace Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in and ready to get going. I want to loose another 30 lbs.
  • tellicampi
    tellicampi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    xkime wrote: »
    I'm in! But I wanted to start on a Monday so is 3/2/2015 okay? :) Also, I want to lose thirty pounds by June!

Yes! You can start today. Best of luck to you.
  • spypet
    spypet Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I used March 1st to start too.
    somehow a new diet coupled with increased activity as the weather warms up here,
    seems like good timing for me. best of luck to other March "Madness" Diet Starters;
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10100373/paleo-caveman-diet-15-weight-loss-goal?new=1
  • jusalazar
    jusalazar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I re-started again using myfitnesspal...need to lose 30 pounds!!!
  • Spaniel5
    Spaniel5 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've started a fitness challenge at the office. I MUST win!! Looking to lose 15 lbs.
  • clemontine
    clemontine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in. Let' s do this thing.
  • mto1211
    mto1211 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started 3 weeks ago with a personal trainer and MFP. I want to lose at least 50 pounds to begin...count me in!
  • csimrill
    csimrill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am starving!!!!
  • Nassima60
    Nassima60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't starve csimrill !! You NEED to eat ! Starving is not part of this ! Get yourself something healthy and nourishing. !
  • MeghanSkutt
    Options
    I'm in! 30-40 lbs to lose. Any and all are welcome to add me for support :smiley:
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Starting over again.
  • tracyb40
    tracyb40 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in too so feel free to add me.
    I started officially last week but always need extra support. Started off at 70.1kg
    Lost 2.5 kg already, would like to get down to 55kg by Xams (I'm 5ft nothing).
    I got down to 57kg after following a Low Carb, high fat diet a couple of years ago so trying that again. Just need to kick those sugar cravings!
  • tellicampi
    tellicampi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okay! I have been looking for a group on MFP for a long time. Either it fizzles out or I can't find the group again. I will be 70 in April and I have battled with my weight since I turned 50 and started menopause (sorry guys). I have gained 10 lbs over this winter and I would like to lose 15 lbs. I have done every diet in the book and counting calories is the way to go. I am going to try to cut the sugar down. I struggle with a healthy breakfast. This morning I had plain greek yogurt with strawberries and pecans and 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract. It was not good. Any breakfast ideas?

I am trying to keep it simple. I'm following the method of calories in vs. calories out. I try to log everything and I also weigh most of my food. If my calories burned are more than my caloric intake for the day I should be in a caloric deficit for the day.

For breakfast I've been rotating 3 meals: 1. Oatmeal
    2. Egg whites turkey sausage and a slice of toast
    3. A breakfast or cereal bar with a higher protein content.
  • cnj27
    cnj27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will.... Let's get started :wink:
  • susang19
    susang19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    50lbs or Bust !!!
  • susang19
    susang19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 4 months (minus one day) til wedding day, so this will keep me motivated.

You can so do this
  • clayfield0813
    clayfield0813 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I need to lose 30 pounds. That's my goal for now. We can do it. Need to stay hopeful and motivated!
  • Special2013
    Special2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi yes I am in to join today is my start date . Long term goal is a 60 lbs weight lost but for short term would like 5-7 gone by the end if this month. Joined NYSC today and this weeks goal is to get there at least three times this week.
  • loribrowndesigns
    loribrowndesigns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm trying to lose 30
  • jextry
    jextry Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today I begin my journey. I am looking for some friends on MFP so we can keep each other accountable. If anyone is interested - join up. What do you have to lose?
    Count me in.... I'm new to all this as well.