5'1 - 5'2 girls what is your weight?

Options

Replies

• tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    This is soooo crazy! Everyone is very different. That is actually encouraging to me.

5'2.5" small frame but curvy body (except legs that tend toward skinny). Calculators online give me an ideal weight range from 104-115. As a teen I was 102 lbs. I maintained in the 105-110 range through most of my 20's but landed at about 120 at age 30. And then boom, the weight flew on. (Mommy lifestyle, I think! My kids are adopted, but I gained the same weight as my friends who birthed their babies!). Anyway, I started MFP at 156 lbs and size 14+ (barely squeezed in 14's). I lost down to 112. I liked the way I looked-size 2-4, or so I thought, but when I look at pictures that was a bit low. Somehow, as I gained, I developed boobs, and those stayed when I lost (D-yay!--I was so flat chested before!) so suddenly 112 is too low. It was not sustainable without huge amounts of exercise or starvation, also, at my age (47).

I am currently 130 lbs and still a size 4. Definitely some of the re-gain was muscle, because my size did not increase substantially, and my belly is still pretty flat (a little softer than I want though).

I think at this point in my life that I would be happiest at 120-125.
  • UnicornPQ
    Options
    I'm 5'2 ish and 135lbs, would like to get down to 120lb maybe 115lb.
    My body type is very hourglass 28HH top 28" wait 38'hips. I tend to lose weight proportionately so I don't expect my hip to waist ratio to change just get smaller. The boobs well those aren't going anywhere but it would be nice to get down to a 28G as it give me more bra shopping options.
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I agree with tigerblue....everyone is different. Taking that into consideration, I am 5'1/2" I weigh 172 lbs right now and my goal weight is 130 - 135, due to my age. This is the recommendation of my doctor also. I was like some of you when in my 20's I weighed 98-105 lbs., then came marriage, and kids, I got up to 148, then lost to 122lbs. At age 43 had a hystorectomy, and then came the weight. :\ Anyway, I think one should take in consideration your bone structure, age, and if you're muscular. Muscles weigh more than fat. You might weigh 140, but can wear a size 2 and feel great! :)
  • xoxsabrinaxox
    xoxsabrinaxox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 started at 170 in June 2010
    Started using Mtp at 144
    Cw: 126 my goal is 116
    Measurements Bust: 41.5
    Waist:28.5
    Hips: 37.5
    Just wanted to share never posted on the community boards but love reading the topics and posts :) great info
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    115 is the lowest I've seen myself in my adulthood, and I was pretty happy there. I feel like somewhere between 110 and 115 is where I need to be

5'2.75
    35-27-37
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I was trying to make sure I understood... Did you say you felt good becse you felt bones?

Now I'm 147 - my goal is 125 ... If I ever get down that far I will reevaluate. My lowest weight was at 116 - I felt good - I felt bones I. Places bones should be - but I was also 23 ... Now almost 20 years later - I'm not sure possible.

• threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    My profile pic was at 130.
    5'1" and CW 119 and I am almost done. I started at 162 in a size 12.
    My goal is 112 and I am shocked because I will actually be able to do it. My original goal was to fit size 8 pants and I have been adjusting down ever since when I meet my goals.
    I thought I would be ecstatically happy at 120 but I feel like I can go a little more.

My real goal is body fat % related, but I should be there at 112.
  • bunnypy
    bunnypy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    5'1, 108lbs, and 32-25-38
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i'm just at 5ft (maybe 5ft 1 now? doubt it, havent checked) and i'm currently 97-101 lbs, fluctuates. i think i look better at 103-105 though, so i'm trying to gain back some. my highest was 117-123 lbs in highschool, but i carried most my weight in my thighs & legs, so i've always been stockier down below. even now i carry less weight up top than bottom, but i kinda like it that way.
  • rebeccahunt718
    rebeccahunt718 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 166. I'm shooting for 155 for my wedding in July (136 days) and then 125- 130 after that. I looked good but slightly over weight at 150 in the past. I'm 5'1"
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    5'1" here, 30 y/o, currently maintaining between 106 - 109 lbs., but I'd like to drop a few more pounds to maintain more around 102-105. I look best around this weight. I'm also a distance runner, and my speed and endurance greatly improves at a lighter weight.
  • meremaid2014
    Options
    Everyone's body is different and two people at the same weight may not look the same at all. I rarely weigh myself, but I'm generally between 105-110 pounds depending on the day and how I've been eating. I'm 5 foot 1. It sounds like a light weight, but I don't think I am skinny. I'm muscular and definitely have a bust and a butt. But I have small bones and am just built petite all over.
  • Caletara
    Caletara Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 33 and i'm trying for 110-115. I'm around 130 now, and that's too much for me. When I was in my 20's I couldn't budge from 98-100 lbs, and that was WAY too little. People would always assume I was anorexic. I looked like a zombie. That being said I'm also a 34DDD right now and am hoping to return to my previous 32C status. Much less top heavy that way!

I'm at a size 10 right now, and with my DDD's nothing looks good on.
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    tigerblue wrote: »
    This is soooo crazy! Everyone is very different. That is actually encouraging to me.

5'2.5" small frame but curvy body (except legs that tend toward skinny). Calculators online give me an ideal weight range from 104-115. As a teen I was 102 lbs. I maintained in the 105-110 range through most of my 20's but landed at about 120 at age 30. And then boom, the weight flew on. (Mommy lifestyle, I think! My kids are adopted, but I gained the same weight as my friends who birthed their babies!). Anyway, I started MFP at 156 lbs and size 14+ (barely squeezed in 14's). I lost down to 112. I liked the way I looked-size 2-4, or so I thought, but when I look at pictures that was a bit low. Somehow, as I gained, I developed boobs, and those stayed when I lost (D-yay!--I was so flat chested before!) so suddenly 112 is too low. It was not sustainable without huge amounts of exercise or starvation, also, at my age (47).

I am currently 130 lbs and still a size 4. Definitely some of the re-gain was muscle, because my size did not increase substantially, and my belly is still pretty flat (a little softer than I want though).

I think at this point in my life that I would be happiest at 120-125.

I thought I was reading about me here LOL I'm 5'2 and average 129 pounds. I've been as low as 124 but that is far too low for me. I wear sizes 1-3 depending on the maker. My weight comes from muscle and I am very ok with that :) I'm a runner so I have larger quads and calves but due to a good program from a trainer I have some great guns too :D Oh and I'm 45, 46 in June. I also thought that I needed to weigh 120 but getting down to 124 left me looking unhealthy and I lost muscle. Yep reading yours was like reading something I wrote..ha!
  • sconnaway42
    sconnaway42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'll be 28 in a month, i'm 5'2 and i currently weigh 133 after getting to my lowest (of this current journey) of 130. for some unknown reason i have gained 3 lbs despite staying under calories and adding daily HIIT workouts. very frustrating because i thought i was on my way to the 120s but here i am lol. i have a muscular body type and am borderline hourglass/rectangle body shape. my highest weight was 158 last year and i got down to 138 but hit a plateau and gave up, i was mortified when i saw pictures of myself on our florida vacation at that weight but it did not mean enough apparently because i gained most of it all back..got up to 150 and decided in october 2014 to join my company's weight loss challenge ($3,000 for first place!). i wound up placing 3rd, and won a grand (woo hoo!)...at my lowest weight since i got married 2 years ago, 135 lbs. i have continued to lose, as my goal is 120...i dont know if that's my final goal, because i cant remember what i look like at that weight, but it sounded like a good number so i figure id reevaluate my goals at that point.
  • kimberlynicole79
    kimberlynicole79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im 170 and at my heaviest and 5'2 I was never super tiny though. In highschool I weighed 136 but didnt have as much muscle and wore the same size I wear now which is strange now that ive written it. I was 146 for awhile then somehow gained all the extra weight. So hard to take it off.I wear a 10-12 now ick.
  • ShortButNotSmall
    ShortButNotSmall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" here and my CW is over 200lbs :| I've put my GW at 130, no idea when I was last around that weight though, maybe early teens. I'm 27 now

Also, yay my first post :smiley:
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Turned 28 in Dec. I'm 5'2/5'3 (not exactly sure anymore lol).

SW:170
    CW:156
    GW: 145

Was active all my life - dance (ballet, tap, jazz, etc) and played soccer - so, I have a muscular build mostly my bottom half. I can't remember the last time I was in the 120s, probably late middle school or high school. My 1st goal weight is 145 and once I am there and if I feel I can still trim up and lose I'll set another goal, but I don't imagine I'll be lower than 135lbs.

Current measurements (inches):

Chest: 39
    Waist: 31.5
    Hips: 39

Upper thigh: 25.5
    Mid thigh: 21.5
    Calf: 15
    Ankle: 8.5

Wrist: 6
    Forearm: 9.3

I could use an arm day or two. haha
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" about 135/140 lbs, I hate my curves of thighs and hips but I have a small waist.
  • saralynrice
    Options
    I'm 5' and currently weigh 128, started at 136, and my goal is 114. But I'm already super happy with the changes my body has made from lifting and 0 cardio. Just 1 day of hiit and 4 days of lifting.