I love Big Sexy Women

Options

Replies

• Feathers1734
    Feathers1734 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bucky83 wrote: »
    Do tell, what's plus-size exactly? If it's bigger than a US size 12 (equivalent to an Oz size 16), then I'm there.

Add me!! You legit!! lol :smiling_imp:
  • Feathers1734
    Options
    This thread has me weak! Get it bruh!

:s:D:#
  • ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've always been curious, what do you consider a big bodied woman? And to what extent do you find them attractive...meaning... how big until they're too big? How small is too small? Do you still like skinny women? (sorry, so many questions!) lol
  • MissFitAfrica
    MissFitAfrica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So funny! :D
  • Feathers1734
    Options
    ccarlock08 wrote: »
    I've always been curious, what do you consider a big bodied woman? And to what extent do you find them attractive...meaning... how big until they're too big? How small is too small? Do you still like skinny women? (sorry, so many questions!) lol

Well if u check this thread out I answered that but I'll tell Ya again..lol..if they too big to get out the bed or fit in a car I can't get with that..lol..& if they just straight up sloppy looking I'll pass..some plus size (big) women carry themselves & their weight well!! I love a cute one of course..y'all got me writing a Manuel over here like its a anomaly to fancy big women!! Lls
  • Feathers1734
    Options
    So funny! :D

I know lol.. But hello to you!! Love the profile pic!! #StayFit

• Farm_Girl_Strong
    Farm_Girl_Strong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My husband has always preferred womb with curves to a women that is thin. I don't think it's weird... But we are on a fitness site, and therefore the men on here pride themselves in diet and exercise and may want that from their women.
  • Feathers1734
    Options
    My husband has always preferred womb with curves to a women that is thin. I don't think it's weird... But we are on a fitness site, and therefore the men on here pride themselves in diet and exercise and may want that from their women.

I respect that..& that's why my original post says support them in their weight loss journey..I'm a fit guy so I want them to be healthy..but there is also this stigma that all big people are "unhealthy" which is not true..some folk gon be a nice size regardless of how much they exercise & diet..size doesn't always equal good "health".. Let's all stay #fit together though!! I can dig it!!

• Feathers1734
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    How is that? I'm lost..plus I wasn't looking for action...lol

You just need to log this back peddling as exercise brah.
    Good caloric burn.

Log Ya *kitten* *kitten* off my thread & maybe I'll consider it!! Back peddle my gonads!! Lls

Back peddling gonads sounds like it would be painful. Unless that's what you're into..

Ha ha ha!! Stop it!! Lol :#

• Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Dang son you got this on lock!
  • Feathers1734
    Options
    FEATHERS!!!!! POST A PIC OF A BBW YOU THINK IS HOT AND HEALTHY !!!!! Give us an idea of what you think is a hot BBW!!! LOL

Curious!

I think she is a Goddess..look at that perfect thick frame.. :px7w35ysdu56q.jpg

Yessiree

• Feathers1734
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    Dang son you got this on lock!

No doubt homie!!
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Some girls get all the luck!
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I can't understand why more of these womenz isn't all up on this?! I mean. For reals.
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like big beautiful men