How do you react when someone tries to take a bite of food you've logged?

Options
Sued0nim
Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
My 10 year old tried to take a bite of my ice cream but I'd logged it and it was mine

I felt a little like this

stash-1-50d6f47d1d5fa.gif

I may need to get a grip :grinning:

(I've just been looking for a reason to post that gif ... because seriously have you ever seen anything cuter?)

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    That may actually be the cutest thing ever!!

Luckily I live sans other people, and the cats have no interest in becoming vegetarian, so I don't have to worry about anyone stealing bites of my goodness.
  • honeybee_kisses
    honeybee_kisses Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So cute!
    I'd saved calories for a homemade burger the other day and my h2b took a big bite of it. Seriously?! He can eat burgers whenever he wants and not gain A thing but he chooses to eat mine! Lol
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Bahaha
    I feel that way all the time when my kids want a bite of my food.

My husband has learned to never ask for any of my food. He knows better now.
  • armygirl165
    armygirl165 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD.
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    sometimes i want to hiss, but quietly pout that it is my food. mine. no one else's. hmph
  • nikibean123
    nikibean123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I weigh out crisps/nuts etc and my boyfriend reaches for them. I'm like "NO - I WORKED FOR THESE." I go a bit mental over my logged food...
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If I have already thought it through, accounted for it, and logged it, I get ticked off.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Hand smack. Like this:

giant-hand-slap-prank-gif.gif
  • skyfall91
    skyfall91 Posts: 74
    Options
    I just leave it as Id logged it. My kids are terrible for pinching my food. My 2yr old by always steals my carrots sticks if he sees them on my plate. Even if he has some on his plate!
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hand smack. Like this:

giant-hand-slap-prank-gif.gif

LMFAO!!! OMG...ROLLING!!! HAHAHAHA

My dog will STARE at me drooling when I pull out the bowl of shrimp...I cave...he gets one each time.
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. Touch my food, feel my fork!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I usually eat with chopsticks. If you've seen 'Kiss of the Dragon' with Jet Li, you'll know what I mean when I say I'm going to attempt to repeat his special moves with them if you try to eat my food and I've already logged it.
  • Eatwellbehappy
    Eatwellbehappy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD.

Lol first thing I thought of too
  • healthybodyhealthylife
    Options
    Lol at all the comments!!! I usually just let them take it. Its usually my cat wanting the protein or my hubby wanting a bite.
  • tryanother
    tryanother Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is so funny! Just this morning my hubby grabbed some dried fruit I had already weighed and logged! I almost died... Honestly!
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    My H did that to me with my lunch this weekend. I glared at him and then let him have them. I re-weighed it all again. Sigh.
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    People who steal food off my plate tend not to do it more than once. I can seriously think of few food-related things that are ruder or more ill-mannered, and I don't let people be rude to me without calling them on it whether I'm logging my food or not.

My cat, however, is a different story. Cats just have no time for your foolish human "manners."
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Larissa_NY wrote: »
    People who steal food off my plate tend not to do it more than once. I can seriously think of few food-related things that are ruder or more ill-mannered, and I don't let people be rude to me without calling them on it whether I'm logging my food or not.

My cat, however, is a different story. Cats just have no time for your foolish human "manners."

My cat will take food off my fork on the way to my mouth. She'd take it FROM my mouth if I let her. But, she's the supreme ruler and boss, so who am I to quibble?

e11.gif
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    They steal the bacon off the counter after it's weighed and waiting to go back into the pan with the other food I'm cooking. Ticks me off even more because it screws up calculating the whole recipe. I make sure they only get one little crumb on their plates with dinner if they don't listen.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    post-16225-MINE-gif-CSAG_zps70f96f48.gif