Replies

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Since Jan:

mn3a4mtgjp4b.jpg
    os1stjkrcvk3.jpg
    c0hit6kqj13s.jpg

No gym - doing T25 and 30 Days of Yoga. No fad diet just using MFP and trying to make healthier choices most of the time but still having treats.
  • SallyKaPow
    SallyKaPow Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Unreal job everyone! I still have about 10 more pounds to go but here's my progress. Like others I did this without a gym membership or fad diets. It was all hard work and mfp to hold me accountable.

x6cyzrkara7s.jpg

8kes3uvksdc5.jpg

qzl1p9xrk2rf.jpg

Amazing job! You look totally awesome. Can I ask how much you lost and how long it took?
  • Hybrice
    Hybrice Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is 2 months, I'm currently 8.5Kgs down :)
    Change2.jpg
  • jayceesmom512
    jayceesmom512 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    amazing success stories !! keep it up ! makes me stay motivated ! thanks everyone
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg

You are incredible!
  • carafes
    carafes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspirational and impressive groups of before/ during and after!! AMAZING job to all of you!
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you all are amazing. I needed some motivation and got it right here.
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    3C0yfaI.png

Nowhere near done but I found that 2007 picture today and compared it to my only other recent blue shirt picture. (That's 100ish lbs lost. I don't know my weight in the beginning picture.)

• ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. You all are all amazing. Thanks so much for sharing...this is just what I needed!
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    About 20 pounds still to go,but feeling better everyday. Please forgive the mismatch clothes in the current photo. We got around 9" of snow last week. The boys and I were playing and trying to stay warm:)

zsiyqk564qep.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I still have some work to do, but here are my progress pics:

Dec 25, 2011-
    hzb4v04v421g.jpg
    I didn't take any pictures in 2012.
    2013 -
    df8616fvzxyr.jpg
    May 27, 2014 (41 weeks pregnant) - June 12, 2014 (2 weeks PP) - Feb 17, 2015
    9ebjsjbjcnl7.jpg

Face Comparison:
    2012 to Feb 2015
    qlm5hd69bf69.jpg

abc.jpg 203.1K
  • fatkidonadiet
    fatkidonadiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? You're not sure how motivational your pictures will be?! My GOD, girl, that is INCREDIBLE!! You've lost an entire person! Please acknowledge how far you've come, it's important to be your own cheerleader! Amazing!
    Yes!!! Super awesome!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You guys all look amazing! Great job everyone!!
  • sapicsr
    sapicsr Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That was a nice dose of inspiration for today. You all should be very proud of yourself!!
  • sweetkimrn
    sweetkimrn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are all so inspiring and you look amazing! I love getting on here and seeing your fantastic results - keeps me motivated and I know I can reach my goal!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    2014 was a very good year for me ...

ttr4q40aq0lu.jpg

• aliciamarieUF
    aliciamarieUF Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    27 pounds down, 15 to go.

wa4pms8icrfx.jpg

1rdh4somks3m.jpg
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    sallykift wrote: »
    Unreal job everyone! I still have about 10 more pounds to go but here's my progress. Like others I did this without a gym membership or fad diets. It was all hard work and mfp to hold me accountable.

x6cyzrkara7s.jpg

8kes3uvksdc5.jpg

qzl1p9xrk2rf.jpg

Amazing job! You look totally awesome. Can I ask how much you lost and how long it took?

Thank You!! Of course! It took me about 2.5 years to lose 40lbs. I was 180 now I'm 137. I've lost weight quicker before but couldn't keep it off so I set mini 10lb goals and made myself work to stay there before thinking about my next goal and that definitely workout for me this time.
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you! SUPER inspirational!!!!!!!! Especially the one who said "I don't know how inspirational or motivational it will be..." girl are you KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? You're not sure how motivational your pictures will be?! My GOD, girl, that is INCREDIBLE!! You've lost an entire person! Please acknowledge how far you've come, it's important to be your own cheerleader! Amazing!

This ^infinity. You're damn incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!