Those last 15 pounds

Options

Replies

• tenbucksinquarters
    Options
    any room in here for a guy? :-) 24, 185, normal weight = 170ish. My job encourages the most unhealthy lifestyle possible... could use some friends to help me stay on track.
  • bgail2022
    bgail2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    any room in here for a guy? :-) 24, 185, normal weight = 170ish. My job encourages the most unhealthy lifestyle possible... could use some friends to help me stay on track.

The more the merrier. I see you found the spreadsheet.
  • aglassmn36
    aglassmn36 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    jemcad13 wrote: »
    Count me in. Not sure how to edit the doc though...im using the MFP app so can't copy the link & it just opens up in the app.

But... 16 pounds to go!
    I'm aiming to shift it by easter....

• aglassmn36
    aglassmn36 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The last 10 are killing me! Up down up down. Add me please lol
  • brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Down another 0.6# today!!! woot!!! woot!!! keep on keeping on everyone!
  • liuwei_hu
    liuwei_hu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    shellgirl7 wrote: »
    Who wants accountability?

Please add me! I'm trying it so hard lately, but no success. I need to join it badly.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for me is tomorrow. Pretty nervous. I'm struggling a little this week with expectations that I know aren't realistic. I know it is slow and steady but man I want to lose this weight and get strong again faster than it is going. Ugh. I'm such a baby!
  • brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    becs3578...you got this..any loss is a loss, take it every day as it comes to you...:) I wish you the best tomorrow on weigh in...
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    I am finally down to my last 15 pounds, too! The first 60 pounds have been banished, but I know this last stretch is gonna be rough! Would love support and accountability
    OK...here are my stats, since I can't add from my phone:
    SW:250
    CW: 191
    GW: 175

• alyssagilbert
    alyssagilbert Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am so ready to be happy, healthy and the best version of myself!
  • FitNLit
    FitNLit Posts: 10
    Options
    I can't add myself either! My stats are:
    SW: 145
    CW: 136
    GW: 130
    NGW: 125
  • sgjohnson92
    sgjohnson92 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is the thread for me! Is it too late to join you guys?!
  • liuwei_hu
    liuwei_hu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I commit! Please tell me what to do to join you.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    So finally had my Wednesday weigh in. Last wednesday 134.4, today 133.8. So techincally down. But I had been as low at 133.2 a few days ago. I tend to have weight fluctuations durin a normal week but this time I find it pretty frustrating. Didn't net 1 lbs lost and I have been working hard on food and exercise. Hoping next week is better.
  • sgjohnson92
    sgjohnson92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    becs3578 wrote: »
    So finally had my Wednesday weigh in. Last wednesday 134.4, today 133.8. So techincally down. But I had been as low at 133.2 a few days ago. I tend to have weight fluctuations durin a normal week but this time I find it pretty frustrating. Didn't net 1 lbs lost and I have been working hard on food and exercise. Hoping next week is better.

Well done! Progress is progress. Did you have a later dinner or a higher sodium intake? It could even be needing to go to the bathroom lol. As you said yourself you achieved lower earlier in the week so early everything you're doing is still working so don't be disheartened!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    will try and remember to weigh myself today after my treadmill time.
    hope everybody is doing good !!!!
    We had ham and beans on sunday and I am still drinking water from all the sodium, haha... we used to love h&b now it is ruined b.c of to much salt.... amazing how you get used to the new tastes of food without salt.
  • rushfive
    Options
    wow, down 1 lbs exactly.... almost makes me think my scale is broke...hahaha
  • rushfive
    Options
    clnrush wrote: »
    I think I got it on the spread sheet, but not sure. can someone check it and make sure the march 1 week shows 133 for me, clnrush? thanks.
  • jenr6482
    jenr6482 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am finally down to my last 15 pounds, too! The first 60 pounds have been banished, but I know this last stretch is gonna be rough! Would love support and accountability
    OK...here are my stats, since I can't add from my phone:
    SW:250
    CW: 191
    GW: 175

So email the link to yourself. Open the link on a computer (I use computers at local library ) and u can edit. I'm tech impaired but I did it! Hope this helps.
  • jenr6482
    jenr6482 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes it shows. Congrats!
    I think I got it on the spread sheet, but not sure. can someone check it and make sure the march 1 week shows 133 for me, clnrush? thanks.