Options

Replies

• joniec
    joniec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank u. I will try them
  • BigFatDirtyMama
    Options
    I have started it once before, but didn't stick with it. However, I'm planning to start it again tomorrow morning.
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Making friday my last day of level 1. Start level 2 next Monday. Still cant do pushups. Not seeing any results yet, but then haven't since starting exercise back in January. :\
    sticking with it tho. Keep it up guys. :p
  • torifaris
    torifaris Posts: 42
    Options
    I measured myself. I feel like when I look in the mirror I'm not seeing a difference, but the tape measurer tells a different story!
    I'm going to do the elliptical instead of running, hoping that will help my knees!!
  • ConnorsMomJenn
    ConnorsMomJenn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok decided to start over since it was the first of the month yesterday and I had only done Day 1 at Level 1. So back to Day 1 Level 1. But daughter is doing it with me. She's getting married in July and wants to try to take off a few inches. We both took our measurements. Just did Day 2 and feeling great! But I'm with you ladies about the knees.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I only have 29 days, sorry.
  • alibububs
    alibububs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    so today I finally completed day 1 @ level 1 of shred - have been meaning to do it for ages, but the thought of getting up at 6.15am to do it was grim. today I bit the bullet and did it, I hope once I have the first couple of mornings under my belt leaving my bed will be less painful...lol
    I was a bit hot and flustered still this morning when getting the kids ready so will have to make my shower a bit colder : :s tomorrow
    Good luck to all who are under taking this challenge!
  • alibububs
    Options
    joniec wrote: »
    Hi. My name is Roxanne. I have about 15 to20 more pounds to loose to be at my pregnancy weight. I need some serious motivation and accountability. I'm considering buying the 30 day Shred DVD. I'm looking for some feedback/advice on this DVD. If you have any please add me as a friend or reply to this post. Thank you.

• alibububs
    Options
    Hi Roxanne, my advice is: this is hardcore - it will take all you have and you have to be in the right mindset to do it. You need to be dedicated to your cause but it is well worth it.
    I have owned the DVD for 3 years, (got mine from Amazon) on the few occasions I have done it I have never passed 11 days...lol! however this time I am determined to get to at least 25 days. Maybe try the free version of level 1 on youtube and see how you get on with it - good luck :)
  • torifaris
    Options
    I am telling you it gets way easier at day 4. Work thru that pain! I don't even get sore from it anymore, other than my knees. I'm starting level two tonite.... I'm so scared!
  • torifaris
    Options
    I just did level 2.... Wow..... It's crazy hard! Fun though because it's new moves and a new challenge. Man my knees hurt though....
    What if I do all this work and then can't walk in Mexico because of knee pain. Wouldn't that be ironic!?! Atleast Id look good in my swimsuit! Priorities!!! Lol jk
  • alibububs
    Options
    OMG! did L1 Day 2 today - the pain is unreal! my arms feel mullered!!! I can barely raise them to shoulder height. No pain no gain I know but I can't wait for the pain part to be over :s
  • torifaris
    Options
    Stick with it! It goes away!!!
  • fionalew
    fionalew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Once you get going it does get easier. I have just done level 1 day 8. I'm doing it Mon-Fri with weekends to rest. Day 5 I didn't think I could climb the stairs the fronts of my thighs were so painful but this week they really have calmed down. I've come too far now to give up. We can do this!!!
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Stick to it girl! This was the dvd that changed my life for the better when i thought i could have never done it. I first did 30ds and then ripped in 30, then i followed with 2 weeks of 6w6p. Jillian was my inspiration and i would recommend her dvds to anyone since she always has modifications for beginners. If I did it, YOU can do it!
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Its day 9 on level 1 for me. Stick with it and work through the pain. It does get easier. I just do Mon to Fri, but I go to gym on weekends.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Did level 1 day 2, did better than yesterday, but the last 1/3 of it when you lift the weights up to your eyes, holy cow does it hurt and it's so hard. I can't do every rep, but getting better. I was wondering how do you all log this dvd for exercise???? I hope every day gets better and I can feel and eventually see a difference. Great job everyone, keep up the awesome work, it will pay off.
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 3 Level 1. I was debating to skip today because I'm crazy sore and so tired but I pulled through. I just wanted to cry. I put everything into it Day 1 and slowed down Day 2 & 3. I'm in pain and I hope this goes away soon. My knees are ok, it's my thighs, shoulders, and arms that hurt so much. :(

Same with me! I'm less sore after day 2 than I was after day 1. I found Icy Hot helps a lot with muscle soreness!
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Did level 1 day 2, did better than yesterday, but the last 1/3 of it when you lift the weights up to your eyes, holy cow does it hurt and it's so hard. I can't do every rep, but getting better. I was wondering how do you all log this dvd for exercise???? I hope every day gets better and I can feel and eventually see a difference. Great job everyone, keep up the awesome work, it will pay off.

The first time I logged it as aerobics -- low impact. Someone else recommended logging it as "circuit training -- general." So that's what I'm going with. The calorie burn from it seems exceptionally high to me, so I'm cautious about that part! Hope that helps.

• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will try that.