Before and Afters!!! 163 lbs down to 134 lbs!

Options

Replies

• ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! So inspirational, especially because you're my height and I look about the way you did at 145 lbs... so maybe if I keep pushing I can see amazing results like you did! Thanks :)
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats! This makes me feel soo good. I'm 5'4,154 lb and I started a little under a month ago so this makes me know I can do it too! :)
  • thehulket
    thehulket Posts: 33
    Options
    You look AWESOME ... and you've got amazing curves! So jealous! :P
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    what a difference! And what an inspiration! I'm 5'2" and 175 right now, started at 193. Looking at those pictures, I am excited to see what I could end up looking like! The first 19 pounds has not made a huge difference, but I feel better and I'm starting to feel it in my clothes, so I'm really looking forward to the next 10-20 pound loss. It's hard to believe the middle shots are just a few pounds different from each other, they look like so much more!

Thanks for sharing!
  • NorCalMommy
    NorCalMommy Posts: 10
    Options
    Huge inspiration!!! Great job and thanks for posting. Congrats on the wedding.
  • pinkchrome
    pinkchrome Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You've given me and others so much inspiration. Good job!
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    great job! with that awesome tiny waist I hope your wedding dress shows it off! :happy:
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and your height, weight, and goals are VERY similar to mine. You've inspired me, and seeing the amount of time it took you to get where you're at is encouraging. Changes like this take time, and I'm often too impatient to wait for the results!
  • MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing!! Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon...you deserve it!!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    very nicely done, congrats!!!
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    Nice job! You look great, congrats on reaching your goal!
  • mizz_jojo808
    mizz_jojo808 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! Your old bod looks like mine now in the 160s. You look fab and hope I can look like the new you in the near future. *high five* =)
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job!!! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and amazing transformation!! :flowerforyou:
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I noticed in your last picture you had to roll your shorts in the waist...Isn't that a great feeling. I had that once...will have it again.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Nice job!happy honeymoon.
    jane
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Whoo hooo!! You go girl! You look amazing. Be sure to flaunt those sexy curves on the beach during your honeymoon.:-)

Congrats!
    Shannon
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are a great inspiration. You are close to my measurements, so I kinda got a little hint of what I can expect when I reach my goal. You look FANTASTIC!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • muddles100
    muddles100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done you! You look fantastic.

Hope you have a wonderful wedding day and a lovely honeymoon.

My ticker picture is from last year's holiday to Hawaii (it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!