Bringing back the MFP crush thread!

Options

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Mishelnkiki - you are one of my top girl crushes :heart: :heart:
    thats because there is nothing hotter then two women, and 4 meats!!! u are mine as well!!!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    a couple :wink:
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    thats because there is nothing hotter then two women, and 4 meats!!! u are mine as well!!!

I'm eagerly awaiting the day that we can share meat together :smokin: :smokin:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have to admit..................I LOVE LAMP!!!!

LMAO, great post!!

I'm gonna admit I have a few crushes on here :blushing:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

SERIOUSLY!!!!! nothing hotter then that right there. that was a FUN FUN day!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options

i think i should be present that day
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

idk mrmarius - you're pretty in love with yourself, sure you could avert your eyes from the mirror long enough? :wink:
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awww hell, ill be a brave soul and name my sweethearts, may not be a def crush, so thatll keep you wondering. Theres too many amazing women on here so it may be a little lengthy
    they all know it so why not

Ej_xo
    Fesse
    My sos babyy haha
    Naomi91
    jennw
    Misscrytaldawn
    Erindipitous
    Lilac
    Kmshred

Just to namr a few, now stop being scared and post some names people lol
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I've got 3 boy crushes on MFP, and maybe 2 or 3 girl crushes ;) but I won't tell who they are
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    as a married man, i am not crushing on anyone..

okay, hopefully my wife stops reading after the above sentence.:laugh: :laugh:

* whispers* okay i have a few crushes... kerid <
    my gorgeous friend, bbygirl5 <--- motivates me to bust my @$$, and nineinch <----she's exactly like me. so since i'm crushing on myself, i must be crushing on her.

hopefully they don't defriend me, lol... BTW, someone should create a post about who are your hott MFP friends... I have a HUGE list..
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

Are you just looking at things in the room and saying you love them?
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a few on my friends list. I gotta say I've got some beautiful and amazing friends!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options

idk mrmarius - you're pretty in love with yourself, sure you could avert your eyes from the mirror long enough? :wink:

yea it would be hard :wink: (pun intended) but i'm sure i could for a little bit
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Definitely have a few of my own...
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Very interesting thread....
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

yea it would be hard :wink: (pun intended) but i'm sure i could for a little bit

:bigsmile:
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    I have a crush on everyone who hasn't been named yet :smooched:

Now - all of you meet me in another room and we'll get to know each other a little better :wink: :huh:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

Are you just looking at things in the room and saying you love them?

I LOVE LAMP, I LOVE LAMP
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    OK. I am going to openly admit that I have a huge crush on this one person. I see there avatar everyday and it makes my heart go pitter patter. I dont know what it is or how I found this person that I see everyday. The posts this person makes are like as if it was my own thoughts. I have found my soul mate on MFP

I can't stop crushin on Jtuner77. He is all the man I can handle!!!

:)
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm just a sucker for people that like me... though, I can't help but to think they must not know me very well. Sigh....

Aww, I thiink half of us are crushing on you. ;]

He's one of mine, lol