shorter than 5ft 4?

Options

Replies

• ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4". Looking to lose another 20 lbs or so. I'm not sure on my goal weight yet. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2".
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Current Weight: 200 lbs (as of January; I haven't checked since)
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs. (at least, Doc has said it may need to be as low as 130)
  • amywillloseit2015
    amywillloseit2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5 ' 0 and need to lose about 40-50 lbs. I am a stay at home mom who does a little babysitting on the side. I would love to lose weight to get ready for my first cruise that I am going on next year. I think it is doable within a year. I just got a gym membership and when it is nice outside I like to walk. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • candoitkaren
    candoitkaren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 1 inch and also looking to lose about 25 more pounds! I would love some more friends to share our journeys with!
  • emipunk1
    emipunk1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5 ft here. Lost 24 lbs so far but need to lose 50 more

Well done hun! I started this trend so i can support all shorties haha. Im only down 2lbs but its soo motivating to hear post like yours
  • hipmama1970
    Options
    Hi girls, I'm 5'4, looking to lose about 20 pounds, my main goal is to lose the baby belly and tone up. Any weight loss will be a bonus.
    SW 158.8
    CW 157.2
    GW 135 - 140

Feel free to add me.
  • emipunk1
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5ft and 140lbs (ish) dont actually have scales. Not sure how much I'll loose but 20-30lbs hopefully but depends what it feels like. So glad I found this thread as I feel weightloss is completely different for people of different heights. Thanks and Good Luck :)

Omg exactly that why i started this thread! Cause 10lbs on a tall person is more obvious than 10lbs on ppl of our height.
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" and would def like to lose 20-30lbs...feel free to add me as well
  • emipunk1
    Options
    I'm 5' 2".
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Current Weight: 200 lbs (as of January; I haven't checked since)
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs. (at least, Doc has said it may need to be as low as 130)

Actually for our height (yep im 5ft 2 as well lol) we are suppose to weigh 108-121lbs.. but we can give or take 5-10lbs either way up or down. So thats why ur doc would say 130. But if you feel great at 140 then do that hun :smile:
  • emipunk1
    Options
    Hi I am 5 ' 0 and need to lose about 40-50 lbs. I am a stay at home mom who does a little babysitting on the side. I would love to lose weight to get ready for my first cruise that I am going on next year. I think it is doable within a year. I just got a gym membership and when it is nice outside I like to walk. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.

Yes! Yes! You will so make it love. One year is good timing for that bikini. You are gona look hawt lol. I just got my membership too. Looking to loose atleast 30 to 50lbs by june if not more for my bday and summer. Keep me posted :smiley:
  • emipunk1
    Options
    I am 5 foot 1 inch and also looking to lose about 25 more pounds! I would love some more friends to share our journeys with!

Thats what this thread id all abt feel free to add me or anyone here ♥
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    5'1" looking to lose about 60 lbs and would love some fellow short ladies as friends
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" started at 185, but 183 on here. I'm currently 167 and my goal is 125. I could use some support as I was supposed to lose last week and instead have been going up and today the scale said 169 and I have done nothing wrong for that to happen.
  • Nenabobena
    Nenabobena Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I want to lose 20-25 lbs. I'm going really slow because I'm also trying to gain muscle lifting weights. My instagram is @yodagetsfit :smiley:
  • emipunk1
    Options
    amunet07 wrote: »
    I'm 5'2" started at 185, but 183 on here. I'm currently 167 and my goal is 125. I could use some support as I was supposed to lose last week and instead have been going up and today the scale said 169 and I have done nothing wrong for that to happen.

Sometimes that happens but dont let that bother u much ok.

Also what was ur routine when u lost from 183 to 167? We are the same height and basically started at the same weight
  • jennylew1212
    jennylew1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and started at 143. I've lost over 20 lbs (very slowly - about 9 months) but am trying to get to 110. I'm at 123 now. These last 10 pounds or so are hard to lose!
  • ashleyash04
    ashleyash04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3ish... I probably only want to lose 10-15 lbs, but I need to completely overhaul my eating habits, as I have an unhealthy addiction to cookie dough. I would love to view some diaries, so I can get some ideas for healthy meals.
  • mugslife
    mugslife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5ish. Starting weight 260, Current weight 163--->almost at 100lbs lost! No specific goal weight in mind, I just want to be happy and healthy. I've been working at this for just about 2 years. I have grown to love working out-it's my favorite part of my day. Feel free to add me!
  • emipunk1
    Options
    mdussol wrote: »
    I am 5'3.5ish. Starting weight 260, Current weight 163--->almost at 100lbs lost! No specific goal weight in mind, I just want to be happy and healthy. I've been working at this for just about 2 years. I have grown to love working out-it's my favorite part of my day. Feel free to add me!

Veryyyyy well done! Was it portion control.. workouts or both?
  • calz994
    calz994 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. Started 2 days ago. 5' 3" SW-173lbs. Goal 135lbs. Tend to eat from boredom. Need motivation to back away from the table
    :)