Let's clear up a misconception

Options

Replies

• JessMoTX
    JessMoTX Posts: 74
    Options
    Lies. I eat 3 cups of white sugar a day and nothing else.

ETA: Except of Sundays. On Sundays I eat 58.9 yellow marshmallow peeps.

Only yellow peeps? Hear they are coming out with Peep flavored milk. You can get your sugar AND your calcium in one shot.

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    I was really stressed yesterday and ate nothing but two hard boiled eggs. (True story.) Does this mean I'm in starvation mode? How many Peeps to I have to eat to jumpstart my metabolism? If I don't like Peeps, can I just take an entire bottle of Raspberry Ketones and wash it down with green tea?

Help. I didn't eat enough yesterday and I just know I'm going to become obese as a result.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I tell you what does need clearing up: What the heck are peeps?!

The key to weight loss. In the heierarchy of surefire weight loss techniques, it goes:

Peeps
    Lemon Cleanses
    Breatharianism
    CICO

peeps-1024x798.jpg

You Americans seem to have much nicer sweets/candy than us :cry:

I'm visiting in June, I'll be sure to stock up on peeps!

Unfortunately they're only around at Easter (they make other versions for Halloween/Christmas but it's blasphemy)

Ugh now I want peeps. But I can't get yellow ones because I'll never see them (thanks, Dad). So I have to be a traitor and buy another color.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    fererro.jpg

I'm sweating! I think I burned about 100 calores figuring this out. Thanks to all for your help.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

:'( You've never known the divine goodness that is a peep?

Ok, I'm very sad.

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    this one is just funny ...

f89346d071229833_Mints1.gif

test

congrats, you are now a certified MFP gifter..

welcome to the dark side...

Dude I still can;t figure this out!

LOL it is really not that hard..I promise..

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

You've got a bad image link. The link you're using goes to the google search results, not the image itself. In google, choose View Image and try that link.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Boy, I really appreciate the smartass remarks. Apologies for trying to ask a serious question. I'll go cleanse...

I thought for sure after your GoPro thread, you'd have figured this place out by now.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ67UtrJytdCkBBJCUtDGqsnXhdYiXDHXNys7JcJVY3h9_noAL4
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

search?q=ferrero+rocher&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&prmd=ivnse&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4ZL4VNujA8KTyASfvoKoCw&ved=0CAUQ_AU

fixed it for you ...well I tried to but I don't think you copied the image correctly ...

missed the H in front of ttps:... maybe??
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    I think, for some people, there is a disconnect between

"Eat whatever you want as long as it fits in your cals/macros."

and

"Find ways to balance foods you enjoy with other foods for an overall healthy, balanced diet."

The first applies to weight loss and is, if I'm not mistaken, IIFYM by the letter of the law.

The second is a more reasonable, responsible approach generally applicable to the masses.

yes, but if you hitting your cals/macros it is going to be almost impossible to do it with 100% donuts, ice cream, etc...you would still need some chicken, vegetables, rice, whole grains, to balance it out...

False.

This is my go-to day. Certainly not everyday, but this is pretty indicative of my typical eating. Sure, it's not all donuts and ice cream, but there are no fruits, no veggies, no whole grain, etc.

7s9h7npyc0l2.jpg

Ok, let's get real here...Where are you finding crunch berry cereal!? :o
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    test 3

Here, does this help? Also, some times it doesn't work right if the URL of the image doesn't end with .jpg, .gif, or .png which can happen if you're trying to post an image from facebook or similar sites.
    7jszh3lx7rd7.jpg
  • ndj1979
    Options
    test 3

if you go to one of the images in there and selet "copy" and then paste it in here with the img tags it should work ...
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    I'll add one-- People who choose to cut down their alcohol, sugar, gluten, lactose, whatever are not necessarily 'demonizing' anything or suggesting you do the same. :)

That all depends on how it is worded in the discussion. Generally if someone says "I like to limit ___________ because that works for me" without implying that it is the correct way, there usually is no problem.

The issues arise when someone says that you/or the OP/ anyone else should do these things too or they will get fat...or stay fat....etc.

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    I was really stressed yesterday and ate nothing but two hard boiled eggs. (True story.) Does this mean I'm in starvation mode? How many Peeps to I have to eat to jumpstart my metabolism? If I don't like Peeps, can I just take an entire bottle of Raspberry Ketones and wash it down with green tea?

Help. I didn't eat enough yesterday and I just know I'm going to become obese as a result.

*kitten*. I forgot Raspberry Ketones and Acai Berry Juice in my pantheon of weight loss techniques. Here you to:

Peeps
    Acai Berries
    Raspberry Ketones
    Lemon Cleanses
    Acai Berry Juice
    Breatharianism
    CICO
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »

You need to add some cayenne pepper into this scenario for it to work.

Because magic.
    mgc.gif

• wizzybeth
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    3bambi3 wrote: »

The key to weight loss. In the heierarchy of surefire weight loss techniques, it goes:

Peeps
    Lemon Cleanses
    Breatharianism
    CICO

peeps-1024x798.jpg

the ones with 3 eyes are the ones that turn your fat into muscle, right? or do i need a side of cadbury eggs for that?
    Facepalm.gif
    Those peeps don't have 3 eyes. They have 2 eyes and a teardrop tattoo from shanking marshmallow bunnies in the shower.

OMG. The Dark Side of Peeps
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think everyone is going Gif crazy
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    fererro.jpg

I'm sweating! I think I burned about 100 calores figuring this out. Thanks to all for your help.

applause.gif

This discussion has been closed.