Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• gbjess204
    gbjess204 Posts: 27 Member
    The more the merrier :) Anyone feel free to add me.
  • jakofalltrads
    jakofalltrads Posts: 1 Member
    Always up for more friends. Anyone feel free to add me, we could all use some encouragement in our goals.
  • Hello there!!! I am highly motivated and determined to shed my extra pounds. Feel free to add me. Good luck everyone.
  • WeightPlatesnBeatBreaks
    WeightPlatesnBeatBreaks Posts: 2,159 Member
    Hey everyone!! I'm new to MFP app but not the fitness scene. I'm always up for meeting new people and making friends because everyone needs encouragement to obtain there goals. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • xbluehorusx
    xbluehorusx Posts: 57 Member
    New friends! My goal is to lose 40 pounds (so 70 total). I've found that paleo mostly works well for me and my dietary goals on MFP are in line with keto goals, in addition to eating gluten free. So any fellow paleo glutards out there? :)
  • kenpocop174
    kenpocop174 Posts: 8 Member
    Anyone is always welcome to add me. I always need motivation on this long journey of weight loss and Heath.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Hello all!
  • Misskb.xoxo@gmail.com
  • Siegmom2
    Siegmom2 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add. Just started yesterday, looking for motivation! Stay at home mom of 2, love working out but love my wine too.
  • Feel free to add me! I use the app everyday. I love seeing my friends accomplishments!
  • I'm in! Get fit together!
  • nfalls14
    nfalls14 Posts: 3 Member
    Starting a cut and looking for low carb ideas
  • FitGirlNai
    FitGirlNai Posts: 9 Member
    Add me! I need to unload 35 lbs by summer. I'm all in. B)
  • FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    Anyone can add me :D I love supporting others and spreading motivation while going through my own journey <3:)
  • Anyone can add me, feel free! :)
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! It's the support and positive energy on here that fuels the fire! :)
  • mygin44
    mygin44 Posts: 169 Member
    Looking for more motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • queer_mermaid
    queer_mermaid Posts: 37 Member
    please add me! looking for more support from like minded pals
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Up for friends who interact log and try to exercise B) sense of humor a plus
  • momwest4
    momwest4 Posts: 49 Member
    Would love new friends:)))) Hope you all a wonderful evening!!!!