gio14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    egrif1 wrote: »
    Try using an easy curl bar.

That's...special :confounded:

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I wear awesome knee highs when I do my deads...all different colors, patterns ones that make me smile.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    High socks, the neoprene shin guards posted above, or just learn to tolerate it.

Mine get scraped up bad, but I pull sumo...

6LD3Y8C.jpg?1
    mmm hi!
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    As mentioned, long socks or pants. I also had very good luck with these:

shin-skin-black-h1.jpg

Really? I would think deadlifting while hanging from a rope would be really difficult, shin protection or no. Different strokes, I suppose...
  • krknobbe10
    krknobbe10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    wait, do you hate deadlifts or the damage to shins...???
    Both lol. Deadlifts suck because they are hard but that is the point of them and I would rather have them hard and suck then super easy with no results. Damage to my shins suck because I bleed and it looks not the prettiest with summer and shorts season coming up but I will just get some pants/long socks. Love to shop for new workout clothes!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I just wear socks to protect just a bit and wear the bruises as a badge of honour. Despite pulling modified sumo, I've only scraped hard enough to bleed twice ever.
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    I apologize but based on your picture I'm not sure which person you are. If you're female, get some knee-high socks. Guy... don't worry about. LOL!