Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Bump for friends. Doing this solo so could use all the accountability buddies as possible.
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Add me if you would like :)
  • eelliott5_7
    eelliott5_7 Posts: 4 Member
    Add away!
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Always can use more friends so we can motivate each other!
  • Always looking for new friends. I do updates lately and am constantly an open book for motivation. I also need those people to keep me motivated as well.
    Rachel
  • TrainingForPerfect
    TrainingForPerfect Posts: 7 Member
    Add me :)
  • akyodreanh
    akyodreanh Posts: 20 Member
    I need new friends also! Open diary and I log daily!
  • Designer20698
    Designer20698 Posts: 23 Member
    Yes, friends please! I'm relatively new to the site.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    I am doing C25k and in the week 2. I will later to 10k as well. I do it slowly though. I am more than happy to have friends interested in this.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Sure..go ahead and add me
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Send a message and add. Looking for motivated friends that log exercise interact and have a good sense of humor B)
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    I want to lose ten pounds by the end of May and ten more by August. I would love some friends to inspire and encourage me!
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm allergic to gluten and dairy, and I'm into running, yoga and especially ballet!!!
  • You know what...why not? Come be friends and watch a fatty fail, fail, and fail again. Or maybe succeed --- but let's be honest, I'll probably fail and fail spectacularly.
  • vivekg1
    vivekg1 Posts: 30
    edited March 2015
    Trust me when I say this...just add me! (Muahahaha)
  • amberschofield56
    amberschofield56 Posts: 260 Member
    Heyy, im doing the 30 day squat and ab challenge and need motivational friends :) also need to learn new workouts for my hips:(

• Anyone welcome to add me if you wanna be friends !!
  • Anyone welcome to friend me if you wanna be friends!!
  • smondloch
    smondloch Posts: 7 Member
    Would love to make some more connections here. Lost 80 pounds ten years ago... Working to keep it off and training for my first triathlon. Any cyclists or... "Mature" triathletes out there?
  • ShondaBihari
    ShondaBihari Posts: 14 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me if you'd like. (*)