2»

Replies

• aimsterrz
    aimsterrz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    rabbiaa wrote: »
    It's not necessary to torture yourself or to "kickstart" your weight loss. 99% of the time, kickstart is just water weight.

Just start tracking your food and eating in a calorie deficit. The weight will come off.

you are right but i am stuck :neutral_face: no weight is coming off i have tried every thing.... so to not make it super depressing i just wanna some weight quickly i know it would be water weight but to do healthy changes to my lifestyles i wanna do this

What do you mean by "tried everything"? Do you have a food scale? Do you accurately track everything that you eat? Are you 100% honest with yourself?

Or are you looking for a miracle?

at a plateau kind of thing

You didn't answer any of her questions.. I'd be interested in knowing if you use a food scale. I love mine and find it to be a MUST for being as accurate as I can be when tracking.
    yes yes i do us food scale and measured food which i eat

Cool :-) Yeah people are giving great advice.. maybe also look for a new fitness program that gets you excited.. maybe Zumba? Maybe a new Beachbody DVD? I don't know what you like.. maybe rollerblades? The possbilities are endless for exciting workouts.

There is alot of different beachbody programs that are available and depending on your interests can help narrow down which program is best for you. I personally do PiYo and its great for sculpting and working all the different muscles in your body. :) If you have any questions regarding any of them I'd be happy to answer them!
  • CoachKatya
    CoachKatya Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Raw food diet is a great way to start. I was over 1 year raw vegan and now I am high raw vegan. I work with many people who try to lose weight. Incorporating more fruits and veggies to your diet WILL work. The more raw fruits and veggies the faster things move. I would not call it "torture" - it is LIBERATION! No need to count calories, weigh your food, measure your portions... just enjoy your meals! You get more energy, you lose weight, you look younger... There are a few things you might need to be aware of before you start. You can try if for 14 days and see how you feel. Do not forget nuts and seeds! Also, I would not recommend going 100% raw right away. 70 - 80% will benefit you just as much. Baked potatoes and veggie soups are fantastic too! Anyway do some research and decide what is best for you! If you need more info about my experience and more tips and ideas contact me (http://wellnesswithkatya.com)
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I guess I eat high-raw vegan, though I never really set out to. I just like to have fruit and veggie smoothies for breakfasts and big salads for lunch. It's quick and easy and I feel like the more fresh produce I eat, the better I feel. My dinners vary from day to day, but probably more cooked than raw (though still vegan).

One thing I like about the way I eat is that I get a large quantity of food and everything tastes fresh and simple. I don't know if going raw is necessarily good for everyone, but certainly adding more raw fruits and veggies in place of some of the higher calorie things you are eating would cut calories and add a lot of beneficial micronutrients to your diet.