What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Said no to pizza and coke during a work luncheon (had a salad instead); baked cookies for a party tomorrow and only had one (to taste!)

Great day, even though I ate the cookie!
  • amandastock
    amandastock Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've finally got my calories right and am losing weight at a good pace! It only took 2 months of practice :/
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    First time that I can remember, 10-15 years, my cardiologist seemed positive about my weight, not my current weight but that I have lost 30kg.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    My youngest got his driving permit on Monday. We did our first driving lesson today. I did NOT drink a bottle of wine when we got home!! :):D;):p

You did better than me! When my daughter (now 19) got hers the first time she drove with me I went home and drank, a lot. I made hubby taking over driving lessons after that! I still don't like riding when she's driving

In the case of my parents, it seemed less about my poor driving and more about their lack of control. Parents spend 10-18 years driving then are suddenly the passenger.

I could drive the same or better than my parents and they would still get worried that I'm going to hit something.

It's like they aren't used to the passenger seat and all the pedestrians and parked cars feel really close.

One time some ducks were on the road, I checked my mirrors and was about to change lanes to avoid them. My mum grabbed my arm and nearly caused me to run over them.

• Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I ran six and a quarter miles today. I actually saw flowers blooming on the path I take and a few trees had buds!!! So excited for spring that I ran twice as long as planned.
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I got up a bit earlier to try out my new weighted jump rope because I knew I'd probably be too tired after work. I did it for 15 minutes and felt great!
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    had dinner out tonight at a place that does pancakes and other stuff....by-passed the pancakes and french toast (although i did have a few bites of my husband's pancakes) for a mostly veggie omelet (with some cheddar)...and I did get a side of corned beef hash...I managed to be under my calorie count for the day -- and very close to all of my macros.
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not over indulging on junk food after an extremely crappy day at work.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    i haven't had a victory today and i probably won't seeing as I'm going out for drinks and food with 2 different sets of friends tonight, but yesterday I beat my personal record on the stair step machine by 3 minutes. I usually stop at 20 minutes but finished after 23 minutes.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Last night I did not drink beer (which is unusual for me on a Friday) and I've lost almost 25 lbs so far!
  • HunkeyGnome
    HunkeyGnome Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went to a gluten free food fair today, there were a lot of free food samples. Only sampled what I generally was interested in trying, and only ate half of each sample (gave the rest to my dad). Attempted to record all calories but added and extra 1/3 just incase. It was really tempting but I am happy I didn't take advantage of free food!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I got only 5 hours of sleep last night.... Still made it to Zumba this morning!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My husband spilled his Wendy's fries on the floor so I let him have mine
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Did arms, core, AND cardio at the gym today! Totally rocked it
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    After years of injuries and despairing over not being able to run snymore, I Recently started walking again. Today I sneaked in a very slow quiet little jog -and so far no pain!!! Now holding my horses so I don't overdo it and injure myself again. But soooo happy! :-))
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I passed by Sweet Tomatoes on my way home from work, and I actually stopped there and had a great dinner. I always say, "I should eat there," and then I never do. It's a salad buffet, and it was really good. I'm glad I stopped!
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got all my homework in for my grad class and didn't consume a zillion calories today in the process. It was a stressful day!
  • salocowen
    salocowen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    I filled balloons with candy for a birthday game tomorrow and I only ate one.

I read this wrong and thought you ate a balloon. Hard to find in food database lol

I did the same thing. Funny!

• salocowen
    salocowen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of awake (eating) hours today. (I'm a night-shift worker). I only went over my calorie goal by 25 calories. I was hungry, though.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I got u early and worked out. :)