Secret (not so secret) Food Confessions!

GlamourVintage
GlamourVintage Posts: 60 Member
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I would like to start off with my food confession.

I like to buy food that my boyfriend hates or is allergic to, so I don't have to share my food. I am kinda selfish with my food. :blush:

I give you another one, I like to drink the liquid/water from cans of corn to tuna to enchilada sauce and anything in between. It's so good. My family thinks I'm weird, more for me I guess. :wink:

What's your food confession?

Note** I know that some people may feel disgusted with our (secret--not so secret) confessions. Please don't be negative. Positive energy only. Thanks :smiley:

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member

I like to buy food that my boyfriend hates or is allergic to, so I don't have to share my food. I am kinda selfish with my food. :blush:

I give you another one, I like to drink the liquid/water from cans of corn to tuna to enchilada sauce and anything in between. It's so good. My family thinks I'm weird, more for me I guess. :wink:

Note** I know that some people may feel disgusted with our (secret--not so secret) confessions. Please don't be negative. Positive energy only. Thanks :smiley:

I am sorry but that is disgusting.

I just like food, period. I don't do weird stuff with it.

sorry if that is not positive enough.
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    When I buy cookies I hide them in the low kitchen cabinet behind the coffee grinder. My husband is very tall and he doesn't drink coffee ;)
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Agree. I almost gagged at that, but too each their own.

I have no food secrets.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member

What's your food confession?

u4jb3hyy15ut.gif
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member

tumblr_n446roQCXz1qe3uvbo1_500.gif
  • honeybee_kisses
    honeybee_kisses Posts: 172 Member
    edited March 2015
    Lol drinking the water from cans of tuna or corn made me laugh and sick a little in my mouth, I can't even stand the smell of it I have to turn my head away while I drain it and hold my breath!
    I'm sure I must have a few strange habits but my minds gone blank. Looking forward to hearing everyone else's though!
  • ndj1979
    is this positive enough for a puke gif??

200.gif
  • ndj1979
    200.gif
  • ndj1979
    OP - in all honestly I only like tuna juice from all natural sources and not the can...
  • mom2ava07
    mom2ava07 Posts: 186 Member
    I have a very odd way of eating my meals.

I have to eat one food item at a time and in a certain order. For example, if I have a meat, vegetable, and then rice I have to eat in this order: vegetable, rice, and meat.

It makes my head explode when I see people take a bite of one food, then another, then another which I do realize is the normal way to eat a meal. I just have to concentrate on one thing at a time, going from what I like least to most. I found out that my mom eats the same way, so I assume it was a learned OCD habit.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Sorry, but I second the "tuna juice thing is pretty gross" motion.

I guess my weird thing is eating powdered foods (cake mix, hot chocolate mix, ovaltine, etc) with a spoon from time to time. I guess people might argue and say that's weird.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Lol well this will be a fun thread
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    I like pumpkin stirred into my cottage cheese. Now I don't think it's strange, but it made my trainer gag. Kinda like that first post is doing to me right now. Sorry I know I'm not supposed to judge, but omg... tuna and corn juice... I just can't.

Wait... tuna and corn juice. That could be the next detox craze.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member

200.gif

No... this is.

puking_rainbow_by_kadravor-d3f859v.gif
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Yeah, I gotta admit the juices made me gag. Sorry.

The only questionable thing I can think of is: I love squirt cheese.

I totally know how disgusting this is, I don't even care. I eat it on crackers, cucumbers, sausage - usually this activity is restricted to Thanksgiving though because my rational brain knows cheese should never come in a can.
  • ndj1979

200.gif

No... this is.

or this

200.gif[img][/img]
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Yeah, I gotta admit the juices made me gag. Sorry.

The only questionable thing I can think of is: I love squirt cheese.

I totally know how disgusting this is, I don't even care. I eat it on crackers, cucumbers, sausage - usually this activity is restricted to Thanksgiving though because my rational brain knows cheese should never come in a can.

Lot's of us do!
    wcx05cx7avj1.gif
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member

200.gif

No... this is.

or this

200.gif[img][/img]

Rainbow-Puke-D-random-21329559-500-400.gif
  • ndj1979
    I got into a fight wth a cupcake back in my fat days...this is what happened..

giphy.gif
  • ndj1979

200.gif

No... this is.

or this

200.gif[img][/img]

Rainbow-Puke-D-random-21329559-500-400.gif

200.gif