• DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    It's my name - Deb and today is my NuDa - New Day
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Name of my photography studio :)
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    I went to the University of Illinois and my name is Jim.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Abbreviation of a college nickname.
  • adnaram
    adnaram Posts: 44 Member
    My name spelled backward.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I didn't want to use my usual name and this popped into my head for whatever reason:
    space-quiz-fun-time-9000-o.gif
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm a network administrator at a small technical school. Been TC since Windows 95.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Mine is a play on my last name and a nickname I had growing up.
  • GodlessHeathen
    GodlessHeathen Posts: 27 Member
    Because I am godless ..and a heathen
  • chasingyouu
    chasingyouu Posts: 17 Member
    I was madly in love then and I still am now☺️
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    It is my name. First and middle
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    I used to be very worried what people would think, so I rarely spoke my mind. I kind of broke out of my shell when I was around 20-21ish, and I started not giving a darn what people thought. So my username is a play on "Mindy says whatever she wants."
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    My husband was a member of a racing newsgroup. His username was FrriFrk. When he asked me to join it, I chose FrksFrau partly to use his moniker. Our last name is of German origin, so I added the Frau part. It is now my permanent username where ever I may roam.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Love nonsense game show number games x
  • procyonlupus
    procyonlupus Posts: 34 Member
    It literally translates to "Raccoon Dog." which are my two favorite animals.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    edited March 2015
    Ugh i HATE my username but i was here years ago for like a day and changed it to this when i started again. Wish i could change it just one more time... Regret putting CT in it too, as i want a little more anonymity. Lol i know jennifers common but with a picture up, i just dont want to think about the possibility of people i know reading my deepest darkest secrets, such as my starbucks addiction. Shameful lol.

Mfp- why cant we change our names more? Maybe if weve been inactive for a long time or once every 5 years? Lol something!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    When I was little my mom used to call me Hezemakiah. I have no idea where it came from. I didn't like it. (And - she was always trying to get me to lose weight.) But after she died, nobody called me that anymore and it was kind of sad. So for my weight loss journey I made it my name on MFP :)
  • agratzy
    agratzy Posts: 114 Member
    My first initial: A
    The nickname my boyfriend calls me: Gratzy
    Reminiscent of Jim calling Pam "Beasley" from The Office US
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Mine was Momspective because I used to be a mommy blogger and my tag line was "Take a look from this mom's perspective" and I've always hated it. From reading this I saw I can change my name so I did to reflect the email I've used my whole life. JulieAnneFIU. First and middle name and the FIU used to stand for Fire it up when I was in high school but I suppose now can mean Fun in utopia.
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    I chose mine because my names chrissy and I want to be fitter. Duh ;)