low carb

Options
Any of you need to or have lost 15-20 pounds doing low carb? If you have, or are....how long did it take/taken you so far?

Replies

• stevieedge2015
    stevieedge2015 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started off doing the attack phase of the Dukan diet last week. I dropped around 6lbs in the 3 days, but it was all water weight (I woke up this morning and felt sick and dizzy, and so dehydrated and shaky), so I've decided to go low carb instead of no carb! Had porridge for my breakfast and then just lean meat veggies and a few fats - still feel like I'm in ketosis but not feeling like death! Let me know how you get on!
  • 2015igotya
    2015igotya Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • kenouriaego
    Options
    Hi, I started LCHF 1 march 2015, have lost 2.3 kg in 6 days. The best part is that I do not feel hungry nor do I wish to snack. I have 2-3 cups of tea in the morning, full Lchf meal for lunch, if I feel like having something for dinner, I have full fat greek yoghurt or greek cheese which has high fat and no carbs. I feel full of energy and so positive.
  • StaticEclipse
    Options
    30 lbs in two months doing atkins
  • stevieedge2015
    stevieedge2015 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    30 lbs in two months doing atkins

Oh my god that's brilliant!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Any of you need to or have lost 15-20 pounds doing low carb? If you have, or are....how long did it take/taken you so far?

what does low carb mean to you?
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Check out the Low Carber Daily Forum: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group. Lots of fellow low carbers there who can answer your questions!