What NOT to say to your wife...

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    My crackers are stale?! Seriously?!!?!? Yep. I agree with AWTY...it would be a long time before he had fresh "crackers". :noway: SO sorry, Becky! I would have had many words for him...none of which would be very nice. :bigsmile:

Oh, he realized really FAST that wasn't the thing he should have said. He apologized many times and told me how great it looked on me but I showed him..I put my big flannel pj's on and watched Ace of Cakes!:laugh:

Good thing he caught his mistake, but I bet he won't be doing that again any time soon! Flannel pj's are the ultimate punishment. LOL
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have to give my DH some credit, every once in awhile I get "your butt looks smaller"!
    :happy:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    kellch, i'm printing your little story out for my husband, highlighting and bolding the things of NOT to say, and pasting it to his computer. let's see if we can teach an old dog new tricks...
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Good thing he caught his mistake, but I bet he won't be doing that again any time soon! Flannel pj's are the ultimate punishment. LOL

Flannel PJ's are punishment?:embarassed:

Oops!

Just as long as they punish him and not me, I'm ok with that.:bigsmile:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    This is great. I know I'm not the only one that gets a "should you be eating that" type of thing. The other night my boyfriend had 6 Oreos and I caved and had one and he literally said "should you be eating that." I ended up throwing out the rest of the Oreos and said..."Well, if I shouldn't be eating them, then neither should you!" He figured out that I was mad.

I also get I didn't realize you had lost any weight (this was after my first bout of fitness before I came to the site and I had lost about 4 inches and 7 pounds. Oh well.....
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    kellch, i'm printing your little story out for my husband, highlighting and bolding the things of NOT to say, and pasting it to his computer. let's see if we can teach an old dog new tricks...

:laugh: :laugh: :wink:

Hope it helps :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    So I have one...
    My dear sweet boyfriend was being very complimentary of my loss. He told me how great I looked and how he'd love me at any size...and so on. I told him that I was fairly happy with everything except my stomach... to which he replied "Oh don't worry about that babe, no matter how hard you try, you probably will never lose that winter coat around your middle." and if my evil glare wasn't enough to stop him, "excess fat isn't that bad, just keep your shirt on" :grumble:
    ...as if i was going to go christmas shopping without it.

winter coat? thanks, sweet alex- but you can go home and I can ignore your phone calls for the rest of the night. :explode:
  • kellch
    Options
    So I have one...
    My dear sweet boyfriend was being very complimentary of my loss. He told me how great I looked and how he'd love me at any size...and so on. I told him that I was fairly happy with everything except my stomach... to which he replied "Oh don't worry about that babe, no matter how hard you try, you probably will never lose that winter coat around your middle." and if my evil glare wasn't enough to stop him, "excess fat isn't that bad, just keep your shirt on" :grumble:
    ...as if i was going to go christmas shopping without it.

winter coat? thanks, sweet alex- but you can go home and I can ignore your phone calls for the rest of the night. :explode:

ohmy.gif

All I have to say is...machinegunsmilie.gif
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I wanted to summarize Kelch's post with out smileys

"men are schtoopid"

that is all

a...nd yet you still want us... honestly I've never figured that one out? :huh:

And btw, things to not say top guy who is in the middle of his weight loss, "just get a bigger shirt honey". :sick:
  • kellch
    Options

"men are schtoopid"

that is all

And btw, things to not say top guy who is in the middle of his weight loss, "just get a bigger shirt honey". :sick:

We need men to reproduce and also to kill bugs for us........

That is all........wait.gif
  • kellch
    Options

"men are schtoopid"

that is all

thsmiley_consoling.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    thsmiley_consoling.gif

Okay. To get back at him you take a picture of yourself in the outfit. Post it on here with some good title. Like "PG -13 My New Bod in a Nighty". Wait 5 seconds for Max to reply on how do-able you look or something else. Then print and give to hubby.:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    LMAO Anna...then HE would be the one with the machine gun!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

"men are schtoopid"

that is all

yes....jamerz we luv you much! :ohwell: :heart: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

"men are schtoopid"

that is all

Yes........that about sums it up :drinker:

But you have to have smilies tantrum.gif

:bigsmile: :laugh:
    00020118.gif
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

It's one of the wonders of the world! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are always so to the point kellch!:drinker:
  • kellch
    Options

"men are schtoopid"

that is all

Yes........that about sums it up :drinker:

But you have to have smilies tantrum.gif

:bigsmile: :laugh:
    00020118.gif

Much better :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are always so to the point kellch!:drinker:

No point in beating around the bush!!:wink::laugh: :smooched:

I said bush bwahaharoll.gif
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    well, i know my husband has not noticed any change in me, but then again he never requested any change either...but now that i fit into a pair of jeans that used to be unzippable he has taken to the odd (fun yes, but not amusing when in public) habit of grabbing my rear and making a loud whooping sound. He says he loves my behind and that the jeans look hot but its still a little hard to recover from in the middle of the street. Please remember, my husband is a professional clown :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: