Question for the Ladies...

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
so... I saw a post from a lady discussing the preference of guys on if they like thicker or thin girls...

Do woman prefer bulky guys that cant walk through a door without turning sideways or do you like thin guys?

I know its personal preference... just curious what the general census is...

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I don't like bodybuilder types. Too many visible veins. Veins are supposed to be private.
  • vabheegaard
    vabheegaard Posts: 61
    Options
    Do not like bodybuilder types - prefer a man who is fit and looks healthy.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I like slim guys, toned is good - lately muscles have had a good appeal to them, but nice muscles not stupid looking body building, that leave your head looking like a pea! =)
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    personally I don't like a guy to be bulky, full of hard muscles and prominent veins. I prefer in shape, some muscle- but definitely not scrawny guys. I guess you could just call it leaner muscle...
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Arms, I am all about the arms :)
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't like bodybuilder types. Too many visible veins. Veins are supposed to be private.

agrees with this, I dont like body builder types, a nice toned body with definition is fine, but I dont honesty care if a guy is overweight.
    I would just want him healthy, I dont tend to care so much as his personality and he has to just wanna have fun in life, I would support him wanting to get fit and healthy but size has never mattered to me.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i like my guys to have a build to them, but not a LOT of muscles. personally, i would take a guy built like u ANY DAY OF THE WEEK ;)
  • 812sara
    812sara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer huskier men.... But that is my own preference.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

agrees with this, I dont like body builder types, a nice toned body with definition is fine, but I dont honesty care if a guy is overweight.
    I would just want him healthy, I dont tend to care so much as his personality and he has to just wanna have fun in life, I would support him wanting to get fit and healthy but size has never mattered to me.
    THIS!! this is perfect!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Ur looking pretty good ;)
  • freshy_cutie
    Options
    I don't like guys that are too thin cause I feel like they'll get blown away before me when the wind comes....I don't like guys that are too buff either cause it looks like they care more about themselves than about the girl! Um....the good body type would be like Jacobs in Twilight hahahaha (that's just my personal preference :P)
  • ToniAnn411
    ToniAnn411 Posts: 83
    Options
    I do not like guys that can't put their arms down..lol. But at the same time I don't like skinny guys. I guess you can say I like the Mark Wahlberg (sp?) back in the day of cut stomach.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    i like my guys to have a build to them, but not a LOT of muscles. personally, i would take a guy built like u ANY DAY OF THE WEEK ;)

LMAOOO agreed.
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I prefer guys with muscle on, but not the skinny side...however I dont like them Arnold style either. As you said, it goes by preference... my mom likes "bear type" guys, the ones that are huggable.
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i like a guy about 6'5, 220 lbs, wide back and built legs! I also hate hate hate little shoulders. guys with huge biceps and little shoulders should hide somewhere.
  • jillerin457
    jillerin457 Posts: 70
    Options
    "Veins are supposed to be private" -- that's hilarious!

I like guys somewhere in between. Thicker than me, for sure, but not huge! There's nothing attractive about a gym rat who can't wear normal pants. He's probably going to be way more obsessed with working out that maintaining a relationship or even a friendship.

Guys like Bradley Cooper, Dustin Zito, etc. are the most attractive to me. (Too bad they're probably not interested in ladies anyway!)
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    No bodybuilder type for me either....
    I prefer toned, a little bit bigger than a 'runner's body'.
  • StephanieDuckie
    Options
    I want him to look healthy, and that's that. No sickly skinny, and no bulging belly [which is funny, since my husband is a bit on the large side, haha]. =]
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like tall (at least 6ft) and skinny :-) I'm dating a tall, pale, balding, skinny accountant and I think he's the sexiest thing :-)
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I told my first love that if he developed one more muscle, I'd kick him to the curb.

I wonder what he's doing now? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: