What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I had to do my watch band up on the next link!!! Yayyyyyy my wrists are getting skinnier
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    my pants are loose and I can see definition in my abs! on my way to a 6pack!
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My pants are fitting looser.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Put on a pair of jeans that were really tight back in November and they weren't yet perfect, but much closer!
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Realized I can do one-armed pushups now. Never thought possible. Yay!

Mark
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I can wear my size 16 pants again,down from size 18.I started working out a month and 1/2 ago.My goal is to fit into a size 12.
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Not 100% weight related, but....

I received an unconditional offer to go study vet med on monday (still grinning like a loon about it- it's been a hard five years getting here- eeeeeee)! But, today I received the medical forms I need to go to my doctor to fill out, and it includes my height/weight/BMI- it's an awesome feeling to put in a normal BMI instead of a morbidly obese one from five years ago!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Not 100% weight related, but....

I received an unconditional offer to go study vet med on monday (still grinning like a loon about it- it's been a hard five years getting here- eeeeeee)! But, today I received the medical forms I need to go to my doctor to fill out, and it includes my height/weight/BMI- it's an awesome feeling to put in a normal BMI instead of a morbidly obese one from five years ago!

This is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought the earrings in my profile picture as a reward for passing my personal training certification (instead of getting a donut after I finished. lol)
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    xfmdollx wrote: »
    My fitbit Flex is now one notch tighter :)

Mine too!!
  • Eneelu
    Eneelu Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine is kind of a silly one. While waiting at the tireshop, I was sitting in a chair in my outerwear and my purse was easily fitting right next to my on the chair. It used to be that I fill the entire chair and I have to find another spot for purse. (Chair next to me, the arm of the chair or in my lap). I had a big smile on my face when I realized me and my purse for on the same chair.
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I finally out of the "obese" category according to my BMI. I am now just "overweight" 4 points to go until I am in the "normal" zone!
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    This is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! :) I can't wait for September- I'm so excited.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Spent some time last night trying on summer clothes..................everything is too big. Going shopping today!
  • Tittan44
    Tittan44 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Best Back and Tri workout since i started in jan
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Transitioned from bridge pose to full wheel pose.
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My greatest achievements are the ones that happen inside, first and foremost. Most recent NSV?

I let myself eat everything I wanted for 24 hours. I decided I wanted to enjoy my mini vaca and gave myself permission to do eat. I ate very nutrient dense foods and some, not so much. The victory you ask? Well, after my day of allowing food and not requiring forgiveness for said eaten food, I went for a long walk with a pup and age as usual. For me, sticking to my goals is a huge victory. Not feeling guilt for my off track day is utterly freeing.

I could get use to this objective vs emotional view on food, eating and tracking.
  • Danni_peck
    Options
    I can see more definition in my back and I have better posture now!
  • janiemjanie
    janiemjanie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my very first post. I started this journey in Sept & lost about 15lbs, then I followed my normal pattern of life & gave up until 11 days ago. Today I was making cookies for my four kids & licked the spoon...twice...maybe three times. I honestly believe I ate the equivalent of one large cookie. My normal pattern would have been to forget logging in and pretend that I'd start again tomorrow. But I didn't. I logged extra calories & I'm determined to make the rest of the day healthy. This may seem like a very small NSV, but today this one was huge.
  • Wreathy
    Wreathy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for one month now, and my pants are starting to slide down the back - have to hitch them up when I stand. No longer get such nasty indents on my stomach. It's such a relief.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!