Muscles scare me.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    You're body type is perfect! I'd take that any day :love:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    not bulky bulky , I love mid size shoulders and mid size arms :heart: sexy :love:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I like thinner guys. I can not stand body builder bodies or super bulky bodies, but if the guy has muscles that arent noticable until they flex then Im good. I have never found a guy that was more than 15-20 pounds over weight attractive. :ohwell:
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    Holy Chit!!!.....Reading through some of these comments,I am in big trouble,no wonder I can't get a date:cry:
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    Holy Chit!!!.....Reading through some of these comments,I am in big trouble,no wonder I can't get a date:cry:
    I know. I'm in trouble! I don't work on my shoulders at all, because the're 3 feet wide. I can't help it. I was born big, even when I hit my goal weight of 180, i'll still be bigger than 80% of guys they are talking about.:sadface.

Oh well, I think a man should be able to pick he's lady up and put her on he's shoulders with ease.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options

Oh no! You must be one of the "big" guys! :flowerforyou:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    dude, are you getting in shape cause of girls?
  • gog427
    Options
    dude, are you getting in shape cause of girls?

Isn't that one of top 5 reasons. ^_^
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    not really my reason is to trample all the other guys with my feet
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I like muscular guys. Randy Couture, for example. The first time I told my husband I thought Couture was sexy, he said, "But he's going bald!" When I said, "So?", he said that actually made him feel better because he'll probably be bald soon. :laugh:
  • gog427
    Options
    I like muscular guys. Randy Couture, for example. The first time I told my husband I thought Couture was sexy, he said, "But he's going bald!" When I said, "So?", he said that actually made him feel better because he'll probably be bald soon. :laugh:
    lol!
  • b00b0084
    Options

to me you weight lift to much, but that is a personal preference.
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I know. I'm in trouble! I don't work on my shoulders at all, because the're 3 feet wide. I can't help it. I was born big, even when I hit my goal weight of 180, i'll still be bigger than 80% of guys they are talking about.:sadface.

Oh well, I think a man should be able to pick he's lady up and put her on he's shoulders with ease.

yo ucan get to where you can lift your girl up with ease without looking like Arnold during his body builder days.
  • gog427
    Options
    Yeah but in end that can never happen. the'res always someone bigger and badder!"Chuck Norris,Bruce Lee"RIP",half guys on WWF."

But it's your goal so go for it.
    see my top 5 are
    1.health"I don't want to end up in bed like my mom at 75."
    2.Looks
    3.Women
    4.because I travel a ton and I need to able to putup with alot weight on my body for long perids of time"my camera bag is 40lbs+"
    5.shirtless
  • b00b0084
    Options
    PERFECT
    zumvrb.jpg
  • gog427
    Options

yo ucan get to where you can lift your girl up with ease without looking like Arnold during his body builder days.
    See I think we need photos of what Body builders are and are not?
    See like Gerard Butler in 300 is my goal and i'm close."would you count him as body builder?"
  • gog427
    Options
    PERFECT
    zumvrb.jpg

Add about 10lbs of muscle and i'd say pretty good.

"I love the warriors tshirt by the way"
    Whos the guy in pic anyway?"
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I agree with the people who say in between.
    I hate like massively buff dudes.
    But little skinny guys, eh :3 haha.
    So, a little muscle wouldn't hurt =P
  • b00b0084
    Options

See I think we need photos of what Body builders are and are not?
    See like Gerard Butler in 300 is my goal and i'm close."would you count him as body builder?"

not a body builder to me, but too ripped for me