Too Cold To Get To The Gym! Best of Your Favorite Free Online Exercise Videos-30minutes or under

Options

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Jo, do you *ever* post in a thread without seeking attention with your photos?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    GTJanuary wrote: »
    if you have nothing nice to say then just STFU? Seriously.

Likewise January.

Too cold to go to the gym is a lame excise especially for someone who calls themselves royalslimness & proclaims they never exercise by proxy. lol

What business is it of yours if she doesn't want to go out. Maybe like it is here in Jersey, it's below zero and bitter. Maybe she doesn't feel like going out
    Um. 'scuse me?? What

Was right around twenty this day. Using 'too cold' is genuinely a lame excuse to no leave leave your warm house.. . . ,drive in your warm car and go to your the warm I seriously cannot even.
    IMG_20150228_130247_zpsge2oiika.jpg

jo for the win!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    is your gym not heated OP?

Even if it's not the simple solution is ' work harder'

And I try not to. My narcissism won't allow mediocrity in posting.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    here is my advice OP..

put on gym clothes and jacket
    get in car and turn heat on
    drive to gym
    walk into gym
    workout

problem solved
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com has a ton of short videos to use on a time crunch, all different styles.
    Yep - FitnessBlender.com - huge variety, over 400 free workouts. Check it out.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too cold to go to X. Including the gym.

Put on a jacket and scarf.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
  • PJR1985
    PJR1985 Posts: 14
    Options
    FitnessBlender, Christine Salus, Blogilates, Kendall Nielsen (Shine Fitness), Get Your Fit on With Tara
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I like jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Its on YouTube. It's around 20min and mix of cardio and strength training with Dumbbells and body weight.
  • FelonE1
    FelonE1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Too cold to go to the gym? What sort of *kitten* is that. Get in the gym and stop making excuses.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Found this. Haven't tried the workouts yet but it looks good.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/nhs-fitness-studio/Pages/welcome-to-nhs-fitness-studio.aspx

I go to the gym because it's too cold to exercise outside.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Everyone who is condemning the OP for not wanting to go to the gym I ask - what is your excuse for sitting in front of a computer right now? Get off your fat behinds and get to the gym. And don't worry about what the rest of us are doing. Problem solved.

arent you the girl who posted "if you dont have something nice to say ... stfu? Again you make my point January.

OP would do well to follow Jo Rocka.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Angry Trainer Fitness
    LovingFit.com
    Nerdfitness.com- best beginner body weight workout
    zuzka light on youtube
    thedailyhiit/formerly bodyrock.tv (can still be found on youtube)

You are your own gym
    Body by you
    Convict Conditioning
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OP, you may want to invest in a few videos as well in addition to YouTube. If you have Netflix or Amazon prime there are workouts there. I think Comcast and Time Warner also have free workouts too but I dont have cable.
  • P0PTART
    P0PTART Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gym membership so I use the Swork It app. It's with me wherever I go & I can set up routines for however long I have.
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm dedicated to the gym too and I go to play, even when it's cold, but recently it's been closed due to snow! Sometimes I prefer to work out at home, but I need to go hard. I'm burned out on Jillian Michaels but normally my at-home go to are her Body Revolution workouts. I'm looking for something similar that is not a Shaun T. workout but that will kick my *kitten* and incorporate free weights.
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you'll get nowhere fast with a defeatist attitude. It might be too cold to walk to the gym if it's below 0, but it's not too cold to get there.

What defeatist attitude? The Op asked for alternatives...
    I don't have any video ideas, but I sometimes circuit train at home.
  • GTJanuary
    GTJanuary Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you'll get nowhere fast with a defeatist attitude. It might be too cold to walk to the gym if it's below 0, but it's not too cold to get there.

What defeatist attitude? The Op asked for alternatives...
    I don't have any video ideas, but I sometimes circuit train at home.

The voice of reason among a bunch of self appointed exercise police. Amen!!!!

• jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    What's your goal?

c-v health? Muscle endurance? Strength gain. Hypertrophy? Speed? Agility?

Hard to recommend something without knowing what you hope to achieve...