Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• youtastelike
    youtastelike Posts: 17 Member
    Hi everyone!

I have an open diary for friends and I seek guys who may also share the exact parameters of their journey - I found neat and fit diaries and succesful days for others very inspiring! Oh, and I always aim to move when I see that sy else's just finished some exercise!

I don't chit-chat a lot, but I would like to give support for everyone who needs it via keeping myself on track! Add me ;)
  • nadrawidatalla
    nadrawidatalla Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • murburto
    murburto Posts: 6 Member
    I'm looking for motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Add me too could do with any help please :)
  • I'm gaining weight while eating 400 calories less than Fitness Pal recommended!!! What's going on???
  • littleboopy
    littleboopy Posts: 25 Member
    I too would love to have some friends! Tried to do it alone without success. I will be logging daily so if your here to get support, help and motivation I'm here to receive the same!
  • Hi potential new friends! I'd love to get and give some support in this endeavor! Any teachers, librarians or general bookworms out there?
  • mrsBlacow2015
    mrsBlacow2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • school is for loser
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    I'm down with the sickness!
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Anyone can add me if you want :) I'm always looking for new people!
  • CourtE17
    CourtE17 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to MFP and am currently doing a massive lifestyle change. Just looking for fellow support during this time ☺️
  • Ogmodon
    Ogmodon Posts: 5
    Would be great to get some friends and support going. Any one is welcome to add me, and if you are in Salt Lake I am joining a weight loss challenge in April, come along it will be fun....well maybe not fun but it will be good.
  • MrsBowen952015
    MrsBowen952015 Posts: 12 Member
    Add me! :blush:
  • coldmolasses
    coldmolasses Posts: 12 Member
    I guess it's time to turn those auto-updates on. Feel free to add me :)
  • JaggedFel37
    JaggedFel37 Posts: 18 Member
    I would love more active friends!
  • foofyq
    foofyq Posts: 42 Member
    meeeee :D have been hibernating all winter, but I'm back at it. B)
  • jomarise
    jomarise Posts: 10 Member
    Me please, looking for friends who share their food diary as it gives me healthy ideas - I am based in Wales UK
  • I'm on a 37 day streak and I don't plan on stopping! I haven't added any friends and don't know the social aspect at all so any friends would be appreciated for motivation ☺️
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Me! Im looking for new friends to help keep me interested motivated and accountable :) feel free to add me