who needs to lose 100+ lbs

Options

Replies

• gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I've lost 92 pounds from January 2013 to January 2015 -- granted, it took me two years rather than one (and I'm not actually done yet), but that has more to do with several maintenance breaks taken in the process.

I know you're looking for people who need to lose, but I always like to drop into these threads that say it seems really far away and long, but you can totally get there. :D
  • stenchdog4000
    stenchdog4000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 lbs. If any of you want to add me feel free, I could use all the support I could get :)
  • Texassage65
    Texassage65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i want to lose atleast 100 lbs by december. I have a goal of 60 by july. I coul use all the support and friends to keep me on tract.

• Texassage65
    Texassage65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello there.....I've lost from 330 pounds to 266.2 . Always looking to keep motivation moving. Would like to lose so much more!

• Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out and my goal is 90 but could probably stand to lose 100.

Best wishes to everyone and feel free to add me if you want some support. :)
  • lhart1104
    lhart1104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose at least 120!! I've been using MFP for about a month but just discovered the community part! I would love to make new friends!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me....I need to lose 100 plus
  • jane837
    jane837 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    gramarye wrote: »
    it seems really far away and long, but you can totally get there. :D

Amen, sister.

Good luck to you all!

• mhall215s
    mhall215s Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+. Feel free to add me. I need all friends and support I can get. Good luck everyone!!!
  • StonyBrookNana
    StonyBrookNana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this group, I don't have a timeline, but my goal is 160 and I'm currently 262. I'm on synthroid 150 and I'm 58 years old, much more difficult to lose weight than when I was younger. My goal is to feel better, knees, energy - I'm a Nana to 3 grandchildren and I want to play with them without aches afterwards and being able to get down on the floor with them and not need a piece of furniture to help me up. Need the support of people going through the same struggle.

• cblackc
    cblackc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also need to loose over a 100lbs I have added some of you.. Please feel free to add me.. I also have a Fitbit :smile:
  • bigbootycutey
    bigbootycutey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have 100+ to lose. I'd love to add anyone! A few years ago I lost 60 lbs with MFP, but I had some personal crises in the years since and here I am bigger than ever lol. Looking forward to doing it again (for good this time).
  • frannyschexnaydre
    frannyschexnaydre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100lb and trying to get started. Please add me to your group. I need all the help I could get and would love to support others. I am 48 with a lot of health issues along with going thru 5 back surgery and due for one more. I am a hot mess!
  • Mari_Seattle
    Options
    I need to lose 100lb too, and 1 year sounds like an obtainable time frame. I've been off track for awhile , but I'm getting back into the swing of things! =) Mutual support would be awesome. If you'd like to add me as a friend, (invitation open to anyone in the thread!) go right ahead and let's do it together!
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 30 pounds! Still have over a hundred to go. I'm always open to new friends for motivate each other. :)
  • amber_tegeler
    amber_tegeler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP the beginning of January and have lost 32 lbs so far. Would like to lose another 100. Would love to join the group for more motivation.
  • smcdonald0226
    Options
    Need to lose 170 lbs. Can't believe I let it get this out of control. Working out with a personal trainer for the last month. Started out with such bad back pain that I couldn't even stand up for 5 minutes without my back spasming so bad that I had to sit down. My trainer has strengthened my back muscles and have no more back pain. And, I've dropped from 340 to 326. Just weighed in today! I know this is going to take a few years to get to my ideal weight but I'm so excited about the weight I've dropped so far and much better I feel already. I know it can only get better from here. We all can do this! Need support but can give it as well.
  • SarcasticWolf
    SarcasticWolf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I need to lose approximately 100 pounds. +-10.

Feel free to add me, let us complete a journey all together like a family!
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Anyone can also add me. I have about 100 lbs to lose. I have lost 100 before, gained it back, lost 50, gained it back. This is my last shot :) I am also low carb. Add me please
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just want to say that you can do it! I've lost 155lbs, it took me around 2 years of actively losing to get where I am :) It always seems impossible until it's done. I set small goals along the way, which were all achievable. They added up!