Hot by holloween!

Options

Replies

• collinsmom10
    collinsmom10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you ladies!!! I have about 50lbs to lose and i've been doing pretty good on eating healthy. It's just been a bit harder to work out I did good last week but this week it's been crappy outside and haven't been able to get out for a work or run. So hopefully next week will be better!
  • js775219
    js775219 Posts: 98
    Options
    Good morning all!! I hope all is going well!! I took today off from the gym to rest. Tomorrow I will just do a little stretching and maybe walk on the treadmill. I did lose 2 in from my waist and 1in in my hips:smile:

Awesome!!! Just keep at it, you can do it, we all can!!! I am 234.4 today and my goal by Halloween is 190-something...so I am moving in the right direction for sure. have a good week ladies and let's get Hot by Halloween!!!
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this still?? I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! It is my favorite holiday, and I want to be a pin up girl, I need to be HOT!! Or I want to be Sprout (and I would make my bf be the Jolly Green Giant.. hehe)

I am at 164.5 right now, and am looking to lose about 10-15 lbs.
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Thank you GS775219!! And yes to Red you can join. I love Halloween as well. I'm going on my honeymoon that was put to the side almost two years ago due to work issues. We are taking a cruise in December so if I’m hot by Halloween i have time to shop for new cloths for my cruise. lol
    So good luck to all and hope we see the scale's go down on the 17th:flowerforyou:
  • awittrock03
    Options
    I am in.. I have 40 that I would like to lose to reach my goal of 175, which may change when I actually hit that weight !
  • Emalyn
    Emalyn Posts: 60
    Options
    Are we weighing in next week, the 17th? Or every other week? (That would be the 24th)???
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm posting my weight every Monday but I think the plan is to weigh in every Sunday?
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Too late to join?
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This still open to join? Would really help with my motivation :)
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    It is not too late to join. The plan was to weight in every other week. But you can do whatever you would like. I’m going to do every two weeks because I get frustrated if i don’t see results and go off course.
  • PhoenixRising11
    Options
    Ahhh right ok, I'll have to be reminded to post my weigh in every two weeks because I'll forget otherwise! So it's starting next week then.
    I weigh every week because I can't wait any longer! I'm so tempted to jump on the scales almost every morning and have to drag myself away so as not to spoil Mondays surprise :)
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Sweet I'm exicited to join!!! I wish everyone luck!!
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Well I hope everyone had a good weekend!! I had a very busy one and I stayed within my calories!! Yah me!!!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
    No it is not. We would love to have you :smile:
  • PhoenixRising11
    Options
    I lost 4lbs this week going from 172.4 to 168.4! I'm so chuffed I thought I would share it with my fellow Hot for Halloweeners!
    We can do this guys!! :happy:
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm 188 lbs I will try to remember to weigh in every other week. Thanks for letting me join =)
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    I lost 4lbs this week going from 172.4 to 168.4! I'm so chuffed I thought I would share it with my fellow Hot for Halloweeners!
    We can do this guys!! :happy:
    Cool you and I are at the same weight!! I'm going to weigh in on the 23rd. I have my Birthday tomorrow then my son's graduation party on the 21st. They are going to be challenging days. :ohwell:
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, my name is Debbie. This sounds great for me, I have 40+ to lose. I was just made plans to go to Anna Maria, Florida the end of October with my sister and some friends. This is a great motivating, stay on track goal for me. So I am in. Starting weight is 232.4. I workout 5-7 days a week, and keep my food journal open on myfitnesspal.
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Hi Debbie!! Welcome to our little group!! I think everyone here has something going on in Oct to get ready for. You will love the weather here in Florida in October it is still in the upper 80's still. I myself will be going on a cruise the first week of December so I want to be hot by Halloween so I can buy some new cloths for the trip and it gives me a little wiggle room for thanksgiving lol.