Losing Weight...I'm tired of trying....I want to be successful

Options
I've lost all motivation to lose weight as of recently. My biggest victory was losing 75 to only gain 1/2 of the weight back over the past few months. :'( I'm going through a divorce and yes I'm a stress eater. So if there is anyone that wants to be my friend...motivate (or we can motivate each other please reply.

Thanks,

Rachel

Replies

• lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i sent you a friend request. you got this!
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    you can do this...start today (or in the morning) and just stick with it. Find ways to deal with your stress that don't involve food. When i was going through my divorce, i exercised like crazy. Follow the MFP program recommendations to eat enough to fuel your body, yet lose weight....YOU GOT THIS!!!!! Friend request sent.
  • reinhart_doug
    reinhart_doug Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do this and I do know exactly how you feel as I recently gained back half the weight I lost. I live to snack and just got some healthy snacks. Maybe you can try that. Sending a friend request but you can do this one day at a time.
  • rachel0124
    rachel0124 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thank you Eileen....
  • rachel0124
    Options
    i sent you a friend request. you got this!

Thanks for the request.... I accept :)
  • rachel0124
    Options
    I work in an office and they always have the unhealthy options..... I will just have to bring my own and reisist temptation
    You can do this and I do know exactly how you feel as I recently gained back half the weight I lost. I live to snack and just got some healthy snacks. Maybe you can try that. Sending a friend request but you can do this one day at a time.

• rachel0124
    Options
    So far so good...a couple of days towards a lifestyle change
  • Ls_505
    Ls_505 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm the same way eat when I'm stressed or bored. I also went through a divorce 2 years ago. Even though it was the right choice it didn't make it hurt less. But trust me. It gets better. I just got back in to working out 2 months ago. Hasn't been long and I'm still learning but I am here for you=)