Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

who needs to lose 100+ lbs

Replies

• gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    I've lost 92 pounds from January 2013 to January 2015 -- granted, it took me two years rather than one (and I'm not actually done yet), but that has more to do with several maintenance breaks taken in the process.

I know you're looking for people who need to lose, but I always like to drop into these threads that say it seems really far away and long, but you can totally get there. :D
  • stenchdog4000
    stenchdog4000 Posts: 9 Member
    I need to loose 100 lbs. If any of you want to add me feel free, I could use all the support I could get :)
  • Texassage65
    Texassage65 Posts: 24 Member
    i want to lose atleast 100 lbs by december. I have a goal of 60 by july. I coul use all the support and friends to keep me on tract.

• Texassage65
    Texassage65 Posts: 24 Member
    Hello there.....I've lost from 330 pounds to 266.2 . Always looking to keep motivation moving. Would like to lose so much more!

• Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    I am just starting out and my goal is 90 but could probably stand to lose 100.

Best wishes to everyone and feel free to add me if you want some support. :)
  • lhart1104
    lhart1104 Posts: 14 Member
    I am hoping to lose at least 120!! I've been using MFP for about a month but just discovered the community part! I would love to make new friends!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Me....I need to lose 100 plus
  • jane837
    jane837 Posts: 68 Member
    gramarye wrote: »
    it seems really far away and long, but you can totally get there. :D

Amen, sister.

Good luck to you all!

• mhall215s
    mhall215s Posts: 3 Member
    I need to lose 100+. Feel free to add me. I need all friends and support I can get. Good luck everyone!!!
  • StonyBrookNana
    StonyBrookNana Posts: 14 Member
    Please add me to this group, I don't have a timeline, but my goal is 160 and I'm currently 262. I'm on synthroid 150 and I'm 58 years old, much more difficult to lose weight than when I was younger. My goal is to feel better, knees, energy - I'm a Nana to 3 grandchildren and I want to play with them without aches afterwards and being able to get down on the floor with them and not need a piece of furniture to help me up. Need the support of people going through the same struggle.

• cblackc
    cblackc Posts: 12 Member
    I also need to loose over a 100lbs I have added some of you.. Please feel free to add me.. I also have a Fitbit :smile:
  • bigbootycutey
    bigbootycutey Posts: 20 Member
    Hey, I have 100+ to lose. I'd love to add anyone! A few years ago I lost 60 lbs with MFP, but I had some personal crises in the years since and here I am bigger than ever lol. Looking forward to doing it again (for good this time).
  • frannyschexnaydre
    frannyschexnaydre Posts: 3 Member
    I need to loose 100lb and trying to get started. Please add me to your group. I need all the help I could get and would love to support others. I am 48 with a lot of health issues along with going thru 5 back surgery and due for one more. I am a hot mess!
  • I need to lose 100lb too, and 1 year sounds like an obtainable time frame. I've been off track for awhile , but I'm getting back into the swing of things! =) Mutual support would be awesome. If you'd like to add me as a friend, (invitation open to anyone in the thread!) go right ahead and let's do it together!
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    I've lost almost 30 pounds! Still have over a hundred to go. I'm always open to new friends for motivate each other. :)
  • amber_tegeler
    amber_tegeler Posts: 9 Member
    I started using MFP the beginning of January and have lost 32 lbs so far. Would like to lose another 100. Would love to join the group for more motivation.
  • Need to lose 170 lbs. Can't believe I let it get this out of control. Working out with a personal trainer for the last month. Started out with such bad back pain that I couldn't even stand up for 5 minutes without my back spasming so bad that I had to sit down. My trainer has strengthened my back muscles and have no more back pain. And, I've dropped from 340 to 326. Just weighed in today! I know this is going to take a few years to get to my ideal weight but I'm so excited about the weight I've dropped so far and much better I feel already. I know it can only get better from here. We all can do this! Need support but can give it as well.
  • SarcasticWolf
    SarcasticWolf Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there,

I need to lose approximately 100 pounds. +-10.

Feel free to add me, let us complete a journey all together like a family!
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Anyone can also add me. I have about 100 lbs to lose. I have lost 100 before, gained it back, lost 50, gained it back. This is my last shot :) I am also low carb. Add me please
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Hi everyone, I just want to say that you can do it! I've lost 155lbs, it took me around 2 years of actively losing to get where I am :) It always seems impossible until it's done. I set small goals along the way, which were all achievable. They added up!