ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Options
Any Bama fans out there? I know there is...!

Replies

• wareagle07
    wareagle07 Posts: 2
    Options
    Sorry but I do have to say WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! HAHA

But it seems as though most fans here in Alabama are coming together to help all of the storm victims which is awesome
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options

But it seems as though most fans here in Alabama are coming together to help all of the storm victims which is awesome

LOL! I do agree about the fans coming together. Good to hear from you, anyway!:)
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    If you ain't a gator, you're GATOR BAIT!

(sorry!) :)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    Too fun! I should' ve known I'd get some of you guys to respond! LOL
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    ROLL TIDE!!! :) I graduated from the University of Alabama in 2010!! :) I love it with all of my heart! SEC is where it's at! :)
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Abbie, too funny!! GO GATORS!!! Chomp, chomp, tastes like chicken ;-) I, for one, cannot WAIT for football season to start again. Was just thinking that yesterday...and all football smack talk aside, I feel horrible for what's happened in Tuscaloosa. I'm so glad that people have pulled together to help. Mary, If you live in the area, I hope you weren't effected by the storms!
  • mikedigesu
    mikedigesu Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    War Eagle and Roll Tide from a divided household. My wife and son are Bama fans, (he graduated from there in '08) and my daughter and I are Auburn fans, (I graduated from there...uh...more than a couple of years ago). Great to hear from you!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    ROLL TIDE!!! :) I graduated from the University of Alabama in 2010!! :) I love it with all of my heart! SEC is where it's at! :)

Woohoo!! Roll Tide! And congratulations on graduating!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    Abbie, too funny!! GO GATORS!!! Chomp, chomp, tastes like chicken ;-) I, for one, cannot WAIT for football season to start again. Was just thinking that yesterday...and all football smack talk aside, I feel horrible for what's happened in Tuscaloosa. I'm so glad that people have pulled together to help. Mary, If you live in the area, I hope you weren't effected by the storms!

i'm ready for football season, really bad! I actually live in North Alabama, which was also a magnet for those storms, but my town wasn't hit. Just without power for 4 and 1/2 days. A minor inconvenience compared to others who lost everything!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide!
  • soon2blollar
    Options
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    War Eagle and Roll Tide from a divided household. My wife and son are Bama fans, (he graduated from there in '08) and my daughter and I are Auburn fans, (I graduated from there...uh...more than a couple of years ago). Great to hear from you!

My house is divided also! Me and my oldest son are Bama fanatics, while my husband and youngest are Auburn fans. It sure makes things interesting in the fall! :)
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options

I'm agreeing with ^ that guy lol
    If you ain't a gator, you're GATOR BAIT!

Ya know, this reminds me of the first time I ever went tailgating. There was a sea of orange walking towards us. My friend dared me to walk through the middle of them in my lovely bright blue (UK) jersey. And I did.... just as she starts hollerin' gator haters hahahah
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options

I agree entirely, the storms sounded absolutely awful! Nice to see the SEC getting together on that one!
    In the interest of full disclosure, I'm an adopted gator. I went to college in DC, but my boyfriend went to UF and I've been adopted into the culture in the past few years. Hard not to become a gator fan when he, the in-laws, and all his friends are die-hard fans!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    The SEC is most definitely where it's at!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

tumblr_lkagodyVF41qj281po1_500.png
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

tumblr_lkagodyVF41qj281po1_500.png

I love your signatures! ROLL TIDE!
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I live I Alabama,but I am a gator! Go SEC!!
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I live I Alabama,but I am a gator! Go SEC!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    *Clearing throat....Tiger Bait! I'll give you a big Geaux Tigers from this corner of Cajun land! No conference better than the SEC though!