251lbs lost - DANDR

Options

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's outstanding! Very well done.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, WTG!
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow, just staggering.
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing transformation. You look very healthy and fit!
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing transformation. Congrats on your weight loss. You're truly an inspiration!
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow you look Amazing, great job!
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Congratulations! Great to see your low carb success story here!
    kgb6days wrote: »
    Amazing! What a fabulous job. I think it's significant to note that this occurred from 2009 - 2012 for those of us who expect this to happen overnight. This kind of change can only occur with a lifestyle change - NOT a diet. Great job, amazing inspiration

Actually he has been eating this way for about a year and a half, not since 2009. From the OP's initial post:

08/27/2013 - Day 1 following DANDR WOE. Got a 440lb back lit scale and my first day weight was 432lbs..yikes!!!!
  • bethmeek27
    bethmeek27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I got to your after pic, my mouth literally fell to the floor with a gasp! You, sir, are amazing! I don't usually comment on these (even though I'm always amazed by them) but I had to tell you job very well done!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Insane man! great job!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You did an incredible job, and I hope you fully recognize your incredible transformation. Absolutely amazing!
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!!!!!
  • rfrank35
    rfrank35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Speechless!
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    This is monumental! You don't even look like the same man. Did you have difficulty with loose skin afterwards?
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow. The perseverance this requires is truly impressive and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have seen you post before, and have marveled at your accomplishments! You look fantastic and I can only imagine how well you feel in so many ways. Love it. (I also love your clogs! Danskos?)
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Incredible--my jaw dropped. Congratulations on your determination and success and most importantly, your health!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring. You look fantastic!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I come to this part of the forum just to look for success stories like yours! You must feel like you can walk on air! Thanks so much for sharing. It really inspires!

Yes, these success stories keep many of us going!

Yours is definitely an amazing transformation! Congratulations on your success!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!