Feel free to add me on Myfitness Pal as well since I use both! ^_^

~ Be weird and be PROUD! ~
  • mainey_79
    mainey_79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me ! Xx
  • brendabull7
    Options
    Hi I'm brand new here! My name is Brenda.
    would like friends too.
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• hymescs
    hymescs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm up for new friends - anyone is welcome to add me. Let's reach our goals together!
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - having lots of support is the way to succeed.
  • kspenglermoore
    kspenglermoore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for over year and I am close to my goal, but I have no intentions on quitting anytime soon. When I started my hubby was my support team ( he reached his goal last summer, but is still counting his calories and exercising when his health allowes it). I know, how important that support is. So I am always looking for new friends to support and be supported by. If this old woman can go from 275 lbs to 170 lbs in about 9 month so can anyone. The trick is to exercise and eat well (not starve). We call it our lifestyle change since diet usually means it is temporary. We have also learned, that depriving yourself of the foods you truly love (like a burger or some pizza) is setting yourself up for failure. We do eat those things occasionally, usually on days we exercised a lot and have adjusted the remaining meals to incorporate the treat: i.e. we spend the afternoon riding bikes for 23 miles along the San Antonio river and the treat for that was one of San Antonio's best pizzas.... Another lesson learned is to use all the great healthy recipes out there (I love skinnytaste.com and cookinglight.con for inspiration) and I have found many ways to make old favorites healthier. I still do not love to cook, but I hate bad tasting food more!!!! The other big thing is exercise!!! I started out with slow 1hour walks, by now I can outwalk my very fit US Marine son and I even have been able to hike Recon Ridge with him. I am up to 2 hours of exercise a day on most days.... the biggest thing however is after a bad day, dust yourself off, tell yourself you are worth it and keep going .... I will gladly support anyone who is serious about a healthier lifestyle!!!...
  • LittleMissMissy6
    LittleMissMissy6 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me please! Where are all the fun people at? :)
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    1. I'm super cool.
    2. Im a former Power Ranger
    3. I'm social... Kinda horrible at remembering to "submit" what I log though.
    4. I need the motivation.
    5. Sometimes I lie about being a Power Ranger.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add..always nice to meet new people
  • RBillard
    RBillard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    getting back into clean eating and weight-training, looking for friends to bounce training/nutrition ideas off of, and for mutual support/motivation.

Rob
    Newfoundland,Canada
  • Saaavlh
    Saaavlh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! Starting fresh and love to meet new people.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Looking for interactive friends with a sense of humor...add me
  • andersonchloe289
    andersonchloe289 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    always looking for fit-buddies :)
  • DosEquisToGo
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I love having friends who share the same struggles and successes!
  • thenonbeliever
    Options
    Count me in. We can all use the support!
  • xbluehorusx
    xbluehorusx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just started adding more friends and immediately saw I was more motivated (particularly to work out), so I am happy to add more! :)
  • AliceCaz1
    AliceCaz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends. I have a lot to lose, but I'm in it for the long haul.
  • Dianaa31015
    Options
    Hi everyone, it's my first day on mfp, hopefully we can support each other. Losing weight is much easier with people on your side and encouraging you☺️
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you'd like!