What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome workout today! Worked on deadlifts and tested my kettle bell press. I was able to get 270 up, but wasn't able to lock out. Not sure when I got the bar slightly in front of me, but at the top I started leaning forward and had to set it down. However, I now know I can get it up, and will do it right on Thursday, so I can call it a new PR. That's ok, though because I still got a PR with my kettle bell military press. I was able to press a 20 kg (44 lb) bell 3 times on the right, and 5 times on the left! (And that was after doing sets of 1 and 2 on both sides.)
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I'm so so so so sore from my workout yesterday... Still ran 4 miles this morning!
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    when I completed the diary for today I was feeling really low since I was still hungry and the projected weight loss was so-so. then I decided to take a look at my before photo, I couldn't believe what I saw when I compared the two people (I have the fat kid syndrome & I can't quite believe the physical changes). so, I went further and put on the same outfit as in the before photo & took a snap shot, just so I could check my eyes weren't deceiving me - nope, these 10 kg were apparent :) the visual motivated me to go on the stationary bike for 50 mins and now I have calories to spare for an after dinner snack! woohoo! :smiley:
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I took care of me today after my stressful weekend. No homework, no carb loading, lots of water and calling it a night early.
  • bunnypy
    bunnypy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I was not loosing weight on 1200 calories because I would always have around 200 unnecessary calories I would consume and not log (1400 being my maintenance since I'm 5'1 short and 110lbs, trying to loose 5lbs)
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I swam the furthest I've ever swam this morning - 70 lengths which is just over a mile. When I started, I couldn't do more than 40 lengths.
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    B) I hit 100 days of logging every day today.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I ate exactly ONE Little Debbie snack (which fit into my daily calorie goal). And stopped. I didn't eat another. I didn't binge. I just stopped. For the first time in my life, one was ENOUGH.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    This morning while looking in the mirror I discovered I had a waist. Not just one block of body but an actual waist with curves and everything. >.> Sounds weird but I did a little dance.
  • angier321
    angier321 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I haven't hit the vending machine at work for 7 days!!!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    2nd day back to regular exercise after a break. Did leg day, then ran 3 miles. Legs were so tired, I was so tired (thank you Daylight Saving Time), but I finished.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    One of my pups had her regular vet checkup this morning and we usually get a biscuit at the Mcd's next door after we're done (yes for her too LOL) and I turned the other way and headed home instead....even though I was hungry.

The dog has lost 7 lbs and is normal weight now. I guess weighing and logging my food is affecting the zoo as well LOL.
  • virelay129
    virelay129 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I realized that (despite a small gain for several reasons) 21 lbs lost has given space between my arms and sides when I put my arms down/against my sides. XD
  • FanaticAboutFitness21
    Options
    I switched my store bought hair and skin care products with organic, homemade counterparts. I mixed them all myself!! I know exactly what's in them!
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    After eating my supper I got up and put my plate in the dishwasher instead of putting seconds on my plate. I wasn't hungry i just wanted more for the taste of the food. Then I rejoined my husband and daughters while they finished their meals. Usually I just add more food to my plate.
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I did a four mile power walk today as well.!!!!
  • xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I went to make hot chips in the oven and it weighed something like 600 grams, so I put one potato back, and now it's down to about 360 grams, so is way less calories.
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I allowed myself some down time today and didn't do anything just like in the Bruno Mars song....
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Exercised for 30 minutes non-stop today! For the first time in ten years!

(Sorry to anyone who has read this already in another thread - I can't help myself! So excited, have to post everywhere :smiley: )
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I ate within my calorie range & went to bed an 1hr early last night.

This is so inspirational!