Am I the only one...?

Options

Replies

• missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I used to eat frozen french fries when I was a kid. I went through a phase where I called them "frozen potato strips" too, because I thought it sounded fancy. :#
  • Linnea_willis
    Options
    minijump21 wrote: »
    From time to time I've been known to eat peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches.

SAME!
  • MsRusssia
    MsRusssia Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Frozen grapes. Peanut butter on chicken with extra salt. Cottage cheese/fried eggs with avocado on a cinnamon raisin bagel. Tuna stirred into Mac and cheese. Plain mayo sammiches. :#
  • LindsNW05
    LindsNW05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's an odd combination, cause they eat it on the east coast I believe, but a Fluffernutter sandwich. It's peanut butter and marshmallow fluff/creme on bread, so good! Also, love burnt cheese, especially on a pizza, where it's that golden brown color. Great, now I'm hungry for pizza! :smiley:
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Carrots sliced like chips and dipped into plain low fat yogurt that has extra delicious salt added.
  • anewghost
    anewghost Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I guess it's dangerous but I've liked eating raw hamburger meat since I was like 10
  • sw0312
    sw0312 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    miracle whip sandwiches (WOW I'm not the only one?! Yay!)
    cottage cheese as a chip(crisp) dip
    chips as additional soft-taco filling
    Wendy's frosty as a french fry dip

Yeah - the frosty (has to be chocolate) with fries. My daughter now does it too!
  • tffcx
    tffcx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    what are odd foods that you think your the only one to eat it.

Be it unique preparation, lack of prep, combination of flavours or textures.

For me, I enjoy frozen mint peas, I am yet to find anyone else who eats them. When I say frozen I mean I eat them frozen. Like cold minty popcorn.

So do you have an odd or unique food?

We sort of have a snack like that in Singapore!
  • tffcx
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    AmberSue09 wrote: »
    I eat burnt cheese. As in I take a piece of cheese put it on a plate and cook it in the microwave til its bubbly and brown. Yummy! Before I cut down my ranch consumption I used it for chicken, steak, burgers, fries, chips, by itself, on a baked potato, pizza, pork chops, in fried rice. Pretty much everything.

sprinkle parmesan in a little pile, I use the oven with parchment paper instead of the microwave, but you get this when you're done
    Tuiles_parmesan.jpg

I used to do this in the microwave with grated mozzarella and parchment paper!
  • tffcx
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Butter! When I was a youngin I would eat butter straight up! And any y'all from the 70's will remember sugar samiches!

I don't think they were the same but your comment reminds me that I used to have butter and sugar sandwiches as a kid, mmm.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    I never thought I was a picky eater till I read so many of these hahaha. Eww, barf. (I say that with love).

I think the weirdest thinks I love are day old Kraft Dinner with Caesar salad dressing on it and then chicken noodle soup with ketchup stirred into it (not that weird).

That being said... if I'm hungry enough, I eat tons of weird things.. Like grabbing cinnamon spread and melba toast (this doesn't even taste good together but I ate it anyway).
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I grew up on Peanut Butter & Bacon on toasted bread. Mmmmmmmm. Bacon.
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love sardines, well the canned ones anyway. I don't think it's weird but my family does and so do the people at work. Also love the slice of bread with miracle whip. My friend introduced me to thousand island sauce on my jasmine rice, so i do that with tuna. yummy!
  • lizek316
    lizek316 Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I still put ketchup and parmesan cheese on rotini noodles.
    This isn't an odd combo, but I eat certain things in an odd way.
    I unroll swiss cake rolls and ho hos
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When I was a little girl, my brother and I used to eat banana "soup". A sliced up banana in a bowl, sprinkle sugar on top, and pour milk on it.
    I guess it's kinda like a bowl of cornflakes with sliced banana ... only with no cereal!
  • lizek316
    Options
    MsRusssia wrote: »
    Frozen grapes. Peanut butter on chicken with extra salt. Cottage cheese/fried eggs with avocado on a cinnamon raisin bagel. Tuna stirred into Mac and cheese. Plain mayo sammiches. :#

My sister used to put tuna in mac and cheese. The smell made me sick. But I do NOT like fish.
  • lizek316
    Options
    LindsNW05 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's an odd combination, cause they eat it on the east coast I believe, but a Fluffernutter sandwich. It's peanut butter and marshmallow fluff/creme on bread, so good! Also, love burnt cheese, especially on a pizza, where it's that golden brown color. Great, now I'm hungry for pizza! :smiley:

Fluffernutters aren't odd in the midwest. Or at least in MY family. SOO good.
  • angier321
    angier321 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter mixed with syrup. I never thought it was odd, but someone recently pointed out that it was. I think it's great!

That's too funny...I eat this every day! Half PB and half sugar free syrup. Use as an apple dip. It's delicious this way--cuts way down on the calories too!!
  • lizek316
    Options
    I love plain crackers (the type made for cheese) with a bit of margarine spread on them, and no topping. I can eat soooo many of those!

Same
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Watermelon topped with peanut butter (or these days sunflower butter since I no longer eat peanuts). So. good.