What are the lowest calorie alcoholic drinks for a night out?

Options
13»

Replies

• eshults89
    eshults89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Shots of clear liquor!! Woot woot lol
  • kampshoff
    kampshoff Posts: 133 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    A cosmopolitan, mojito, and Tom Collins have the lowest calories of cocktails I know how to make for someone who doesn't like the taste of alcohol, aside from the easy choice, which is rum & diet cola.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    So, you don't like to drink, but you do it "because all my friends are doing it" despite the fact that you are trying to achieve a goal?

Erm yeah!!! I'm 22!!! I don't enjoy the taste of drink but I like going out with my friends and getting drunk one night a week!

And you just contradicted yourself.

You can lose weight and tone, and meet your minimal goal, or you can not adhere to your calorie deficit, continue to do something simply because all the "cool" kids are doing it, and NOT achieve your goal.

Perhaps if you feel you HAVE to drink to have a good time with your friends, or to enjoy a social setting, you could look at your weekly calories instead of your daily.

*shrug* Balls in your court.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Straight liquor or mixed with water or diet soda. You want to get the most alcohol with the fewest calories. Avoid beer and wine.
  • jlcbooth
    jlcbooth Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used to drink amaretto and soda (club soda) - they are 160cals each. Not terrible.
  • mlpettit
    mlpettit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I always drink a spirit with sugar-free mixer, but I also always lose weight faster if I abstain from drinking.