MFP Behavior - Do's and Dont's

Options

Replies

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Reporting this thread:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

380662_10151045921395923_1969912167_n.jpg

;)
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    Always feed the trolls.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    DO correct everyone's spelling and grammar. They really appreciate that.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Always feed the trolls.

I agree, I just reported myself now.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    Do correct everyone's spelling and grammar. They really appreciate that.

LMFTFY
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    DjinnMarie wrote: »
    All women must lift heavy, regardless of their goals.

Why?

...so they can actually look good naked.
    Lift heavy=more muscle
    How can a woman look good with muscles

muscles are required in our human physiology for lots of the things. I would think women would be quite undesirable without muscles...as they would be invalids incapable of even swallowing...food...
    So you say larynx is a muscle.

Tell us more..

it and the tongue are very versatile parts of human anatomy...

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    What if I want a bunch of friends? Do I create a thread asking for a bunch of friends?
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    What if I want a bunch of friends? Do I create a thread asking for a bunch of friends?

NO! You stalk them for a long time, occasionally sending messages when it's hump day. Then eventually send a request.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    ^^ made a spelling misteak
  • _John_
    Options

I'd suggest finding picture on the internet of a muscled torso that you like (no homo), and using that, as well as some pictures handy for when you got asked for inappropriate photos.

Women love fake male torso pics.
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Don't use the word "moderation" because there is apparently only those who have will power and those that don't
    Don't talk about IIFYM- because it incites the hangry people.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    Make sure you have a picture of yourself on your profile. Preferably heavily doctored by Photoshop and as sexually provocative as possible.

Prefered in your undies if not naked. But, make sure you block any unattractive pervs that mentions how good you look.
  • _John_
    Options
    also no women have discretionary calories for IIFYM, so it makes them crabby.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »

NO! You stalk them for a long time, occasionally sending messages when it's hump day. Then eventually send a request.

But never send the request when they have a risqué picture up or you risk coming across as a creeper. Best to hide that aspect of your personality for at least the first day or two after acceptance.
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    In order to care for all members and make sure they have their daily "clean eating v. dirty eating" debate (many people are sustained wholly on those threads alone) be sure to post a thread about it at least once a day.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Do project your beliefs and goals on everyone else irrespective of their goals and beliefs.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    Make sure you have a good pole for when you go fishing for compliments.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Old people (over 30) are required to act like they've never posted on another internet forum, which means they overreact at everything that seams juvenile, sarcastic, or funny.

WHAT?! I am 40, HOW DARE YOU BE JUDGMENTAL.

and FTR...*seems

I would go lift to manage my aggression...but it's shark week and I don't think you are allowed to lift on your period.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to start a post about Dr Oz's genius and the gift that is the raspberry ketone.