Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    -_-
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    @3dogsrunning‌ Maybe Sara shouldn't be so sassy and should show some more leadership and motivation rather than just telling me what I'd set out to do is wrongggg. She doesn't look or seem inspiring to me. What's she do? Powerlifting? Crossfit?? Hahaa

I think she was sticking up for you ...but that train has left the building now...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    You want to decrease muscle and lose body fat? Basically, you'll just be a smaller version of what you are now without any change in appearance. That won't make you look 'toned'

It will actually as I don't have much fat to lose. You all are making it sound like I'm out to get weak and pathetic. I'm more focused on improving upon athleticism. My fitness and performance levels are already advanced. I'm working down to turn back into a more balanced athlete, not a bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is too easy for my liking although I do maintain the quality of my muscles so my fitness levels are always high. So there won't be a "smaller" version of me. Just trying to figure out how to get a more balanced look through the same workouts. Quality>Strength always

Okay...

...now I'm in.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    @yopeeps025 I did sound a bit mean just there ;b However, suppose it was to motivate and inspire others to improve? I'm allowed to be as feisty as I'd like. Words truly mean nothing. Only bad intentions...

No, you aren't being feisty, you were rude. Words do have meanings, that's why they make dictionaries.

It's more than rude. It's vindictive because there is no way you can look at Sara (even if you don't know her at all) and say you guarantee she's not fit. That's not some messed up assessment. That's a jab.

You're right. Vindictive fits it far better.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    DjinnMarie wrote: »
    A+ trolling in this thread....

Yea... I'm thinking so, too. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just naive, but...

I think we have moved past that.

inf.jpg
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    You want to decrease muscle and lose body fat? Basically, you'll just be a smaller version of what you are now without any change in appearance. That won't make you look 'toned'

It will actually as I don't have much fat to lose. You all are making it sound like I'm out to get weak and pathetic. I'm more focused on improving upon athleticism. My fitness and performance levels are already advanced. I'm working down to turn back into a more balanced athlete, not a bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is too easy for my liking although I do maintain the quality of my muscles so my fitness levels are always high. So there won't be a "smaller" version of me. Just trying to figure out how to get a more balanced look through the same workouts. Quality>Strength always

malarkey1-600x399.jpg
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    OP don't think you can make your muscles longer. they start at one point and end at another. someone correct if I am wrong (do I need to ask? :) )
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that us fat and lazy slobs are just jealous of her elongated, high quality muscles.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    @3dogsrunning‌ Maybe Sara shouldn't be so sassy and should show some more leadership and motivation rather than just telling me what I'd set out to do is wrongggg. She doesn't look or seem inspiring to me. What's she do? Powerlifting? Crossfit?? Hahaa

Me being sassy? You are funny.

Also, again, engage brain please.
  • thelittlecharacter
    thelittlecharacter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @ndj1979‌ That's true with the little ones (: but they're actually quite strong and mentally tough. The coaches each have a role to play so I wouldn't be making fun of me lil troll @eric_sg61‌ who are you even inspiring or improving in the world?
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    OP don't think you can make your muscles longer. they start at one point and end at another. someone correct if I am wrong (do I need to ask? :) )

I can make my muscle longer.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

I think she was sticking up for you ...but that train has left the building now...

I actually was sticking up for her having goals that may not be that of other, but she seems a little too self absorbed and limited to comprehend that.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But no REALLY.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    @ndj1979‌ That's true with the little ones (: but they're actually quite strong and mentally tough. The coaches each have a role to play so I wouldn't be making fun of me lil troll @eric_sg61‌ who are you even inspiring or improving in the world?

You have no room to speak about trolls.

Are you one of those people that get banned from bb.com and come over to mess around? Because I can't see this being real (or rather I hope it's not).
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Basically, muscle is muscle. You can change it's size and strength, but not so much it's shape or it's firmness.

To get smaller, you'll have to lose fat, muscle, or both. To do that, you'll need to be in a calorie deficit.

@jacksonpt‌ Good explanation (: gracias

@Sarauk2sf‌ My goals are only ridiculous to you only because I guarantee you're not very fit and can't give the effort to improve upon all areas of skill and fitness. I'm involved in coaching track now at a couple local schools. And I'm also working to become a certified pt within the next couple months so I've gotta be more fit than most...let's say bikini competitors. And I use my workouts as a means of building up and shocking my athletes' muscles. I turn my exercises from a more bodybuilding focus and use a more strength/proprioception-oriented approach. You don't understand that I train everything in different ways. I can't just give it up. I can only learn to switch it up.

[yoovieblink.gif]
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

In my eyes also, Sara never called your goals ridiculous, Op. Or told you that what you set out to do is wrong.

But keep digging by insulting her looks, now.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that us fat and lazy slobs are just jealous of her elongated, high quality muscles.

Elongated, high quality athletic fit muscles at that!
  • thelittlecharacter
    thelittlecharacter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @pikaknight I'm a sweetheart. No I've actually left bb.com as I decided not to be a competitor. Was also getting hit on and too much attention and praise.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    jpaulie wrote: »

I can make my muscle longer.

Legit lol.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    A+ trolling in this thread....

Meh. Pretty predictable.
This discussion has been closed.