You know you're a mom when.....

Options
lil_missfit
lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
You know too many kid songs by heart and sing them even when the show is not on and your kids are not around...

You reach in your purse looking for keys and find toy cars, dolls, etc....

Replies

• RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    LOL I can relate!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    haha very true! Its funny when those songs get stuck in your head too.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    After your kids are potty trained you miss the pack of baby wipes that you always had on hand to fix all the messes (and then you have two more kids so that you have an excuse to carry said baby wipes)
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha ha I have been there many times!! :laugh:
  • Misty1777
    Misty1777 Posts: 29
    Options
    Or when the TV is left on the cartoon channel. You're the only one home and you sit there for a 1/2 hr watching cartoons before you realize, Hey I can watch something else......lol
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    For sure..I was singing some dumb Caiou grocery list song, and my husband thought I'd gone crazy! Toilet paper,light bulbs, socks for Rosie, crayons..over and over again!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    After your kids are potty trained you miss the pack of baby wipes that you always had on hand to fix all the messes (and then you have two more kids so that you have an excuse to carry said baby wipes)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too funny!!!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, that's me!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    Or when the TV is left on the cartoon channel. You're the only one home and you sit there for a 1/2 hr watching cartoons before you realize, Hey I can watch something else......lol

Haaaaa!!! I do this!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You know too many kid songs by heart and sing them even when the show is not on and your kids are not around...

You reach in your purse looking for keys and find toy cars, dolls, etc....

I'm not a Mom and I have the same problem....
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Can relate to the cartoons thing, I rountinly watch Phineas and Ferb after she's in bed LOL
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    All together now!~ OOOOOOoooohhhhHH, Who lives in a pinapple under the sea?...LOL
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    My son isn't old enough to watch tv yet but I find myself singing the songs from his toys all the time... haha
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    so true! when you are in the car and humming a song and you think to yourself "that is a good song, what is it from?"...hahaha
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    or you drive all the way to work only to notice that you were listening to the kids CD the entire time....
    AND singing along!!!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    For sure..I was singing some dumb Caiou grocery list song, and my husband thought I'd gone crazy! Toilet paper,light bulbs, socks for Rosie, crayons..over and over again!

I laughed out loud :laugh: know just what you mean! Hahaha!!
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    So true. I find myself watching Sponge Bob all by myself.:smile:
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sponge Bob Square Pants!!

My husband has aked me on more than one occasion, Are you watching I carly?
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Can relate to the cartoons thing, I rountinly watch Phineas and Ferb after she's in bed LOL
    I LOVE Phineas and Ferb!!! I usually put it on and have to go get my daughter to watch it with me so I don't feel quite as ridiculous watching it by myself :laugh:

Dora, however, can take a hike :devil:

Also, I often use my daughter's little cups/plates for my lunch/snack at work... usually b/c she has left it in the car and I forgot one!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I remember not caring if I had milk and food stains on my shirt because what was the point of changing it when it was gonna put right back on in like ten minutes! I miss those days:laugh: