Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    That's pretty common, no one's perfect. My left is slightly larger and lower.
  • Arachne
    Arachne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other ladies who said to get measured! Bras are not supposed to be comfortable per se, they are supposed to be tight enough that the center between your breasts lays flat on your chest when you pull the back down to about mid back.

I have been in specially fitted bras since I was 13 (I'm currently a 32 J... in my skinny days I was a 30 HHI) I know a ridiculous amount about bras, fits and great places to order bigger boobie bras. I own around 1 bra at a time because they are anywhere from $50-$150 a pop.

There are options for you but most importantly get fitted... it's a bit awkward but totally worth it when you see your boobs up under your chin and beautiful, lol.
  • sweet_lotus
    sweet_lotus Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anyone with large breasts, whether they nurse or not, have some sag! You're not alone. (((hugs))))

I'm 32DD, and agree with the "get measured and get a good bra" advice.

I prefer minimizer bras for daytime. They squish your girls up against your ribcage and flatten them a little so it's a little more like a sports bra in that they stay up, stay put and don't wiggle. (I really don't want guys looking at my boobs all the time!)

For dressing sexy/hot date, I get the Fredericks push up bras. They're a little cheaper than VS (which doesn't even have my size!) and seem to make a more natural lifted shape. Avoid push ups that make your boobs look like a shelf! If you look on my profile there's a bra/underwear pic where I'm wearing one.

Unfortunately, outside of surgery there's not a whole lot you can do. Exercises help some but they won't change your skin or breast shape. My best advice is to accept and love yourself the way you are -- beautiful!
  • Nenachaos
    Nenachaos Posts: 13
    Options
    Im a 44 DD so I feel your pain Casique is a great place to get bras but alos see if a local spa does inch loss or sea weed wraps it helps with the over all firmness of your entire boddy and helps get rid of saggy skin and stretch marks which I had plenty of
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I have found it's a losing battle. I was a 34 DDD in High school. At my heaviest I was a 40 H, yeah you read that right! I do plan on having reconstructive surgery when my weight is off. Standing up without a bra, I am completely flat chested....LOL.....I joke and say they are blow out party favors, I have to roll em back up to put in a bra. Lane Bryant Balconette bras are great for larger chests. They are a bit pricey but so worth it, like another person suggested by them on line and look for sales. I am currently a 36 DDD. But always try bras on first cuz I have notied I some fit just awful and do nothing to flatter my body. You will be amazed with the proper fitting bra, how great your clothes will look on you!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Great question! I struggled with the appearance of mine for a long time. I wanted to have augmentation done when I was like 18-20 because mine are horribly saggy & i'm only a 36 b-ish. I had my daughter when I was 14 so I never truly got to develope. I went from like an A to a DD then I nursed for 4 months til I dried up. So they are super outta whack!

I just got to a point where I was just like whatever they are what they are. I don't have 8k for a boob job & the Hubby swears they are perfect even though they aren't so I have accepted it and that's that for me. However, I will use some of these tips on here and start working on my pecs.

I'm glad i've accepted it though or I would be real depressed with my 15 year old having a DD size.

Good Luck to you, hope you find good tips that help you!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Can I just have boobs? :)

I find this an interesting thread. I may go and get fitted just to see if i can make what I have (which isn't even remotely close to you guys) look better.
  • HaleyAlli
    Options
    Thanks all. I guess the key is accepting myself, getting the right bra, and working on the chest muscles. I also need to stop comparing myself with everyone else my age. All of them either got the health thing early on or have never even tried to stay healthy. Anyone in my situation would have the same problem as me, but I'm DOING something about my health, and I'm learning to be proud of that!
  • HaleyAlli
    Options
    Can I just have boobs? :)

I find this an interesting thread. I may go and get fitted just to see if i can make what I have (which isn't even remotely close to you guys) look better.

Haha awww! Seems like whether you have boobs or not, you're screwed! What a life! :laugh: Isn't womanhood glorious?? lol.
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    And no they won't necessarily even themselves out. I have a friend who is a B on one side and a DD on the other. She has to wear two of those chicken cutlet thingies in her bra to look "normal" in shirts.
  • kandyland86
    kandyland86 Posts: 34
    Options
    take it from me ..... at 23 i had a breast reduction because i was sitting at a WHOPPING size of 32 H ..... go to a specialty bra store and have them size you .... then ask them to assist u in finding bras in your size on the discount rack! .... i usually paid 100 bucks in canada for 2 bras on sale! ... but for a strapless which i needed for my wedding i paid 160 (full price) ... i dont regret paying that amount of money because the support i got was worth EVERY penny!