Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• veev04ever
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just new here and i hope to find friends here and can maybe help me motivate more to lose weight! Need to lose 15kg for a bet with my two sisters by june 4! We started this month! Im so excited! I work out 6days a week and i eat if possible a 1200cal diet evryday! Wish me luck and good luck to us all! Add me if u want! Thanks!
  • reikimichele
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Looking to give and receive motivation and have fun with this. I just got a FitBit over the weekend and linked MFP with it so here to learn to live a healthier, thinner life. :)
  • MiraclePowertv
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me if you like. :-)
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but would love to add some new friends.

Please send a little love note with the request or I won't add (sorry)!

So I come with a disclaimer let me warn you now. I used to have this 20 page document for everyone to sign but the lawyers got antsy so I narrowed it down to just the basics.

If you are interest in becoming friends with someone that has a cunning sense of humor that pushes the edge of perversion at times, and could/will motivate and support you as well, feel free to Keep me. I am outspoken, brash and I curse, I am dirty and I work hard, so if this is someone you want on your wall hi, if not ....:grumble: *grumble, grumble, grumble*:grumble: BYE

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    ~Charlie Chaplin
  • sabrina_80s4ever
    sabrina_80s4ever Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sure would be great, just started today, don't know how to add people yet.
  • SheylinhaRamirez
    SheylinhaRamirez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to FP, have 100+ to loose, would love new friends to motivate and be motivated with. Add me
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been here over 450 days of consecutive logging.. Trying to find my groove again! Feel free to add me! I'm so close to hitting 100 pounds lost! :) good luck everyone!
  • CapnJack0
    CapnJack0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Happy to have more friends. I am on week 2 of c25k, if anyone is interested
  • smiatje
    smiatje Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Need some inspiration girls! Come on let's do it together :smiley:
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends :) x
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends for support & motivation!! Everyone is welcome to add me!!
  • HulkBalls
    HulkBalls Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    New to this -.-
  • KaylaRusso90
    KaylaRusso90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new as of today. Would love some motivation, support and advice.
  • jeny3257
    jeny3257 Posts: 8
    Options
    Friends!
  • emyrowrow
    Options
    Just started out. Could do with some friends to help motivate and vice versa x
  • New here. Would love some friends. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • sunflowersgirl
    sunflowersgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here but I was looking for some friends, anyone is more than welcome to add me or message me!