Help gaining healthy weight

2»

Replies

• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Hi im 18 & my body looks like a 12 year olds body. People think im 12 and it's really annoying. (Btw I gain weght really easy but i want to gain healthy weight)
    My diary is open please can you take a look at it & tell me what I need to change or what I should be eating. My height is 5 ft 0
    Please suggest a healthy eating plan & a exercise routine to build muscle that I can do at home
    Thanks so much for the help!

This is amazing!!! hire someone, ask your doctor or do some research lol
  • JoRocka wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    why can't you go to the gym?

too scared to go on my own & cant really afford to go

so "won't"

can't and won't are not the same things.

Also- there is nothing inheriently scary about a gym. it's fully of the same people you work with- go to school with and shop around at malls and grocery stores.

Secondly
    there are lots of body weight options- for PROGRESSIVE lifting/loading... but bear in mind- it is a significantly more challenging and disciplined path to take.
    Body by you
    Convict conditioning
    you are your own gym

are three that spring to mind.
    I'm too scared to leave my house let alone go to the gym. Unless my sister or someone wanted to go with me it's not really a choice
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    why can't you go to the gym?

too scared to go on my own & cant really afford to go

so "won't"

can't and won't are not the same things.

Also- there is nothing inheriently scary about a gym. it's fully of the same people you work with- go to school with and shop around at malls and grocery stores.

Secondly
    there are lots of body weight options- for PROGRESSIVE lifting/loading... but bear in mind- it is a significantly more challenging and disciplined path to take.
    Body by you
    Convict conditioning
    you are your own gym

are three that spring to mind.
    I'm too scared to leave my house let alone go to the gym. Unless my sister or someone wanted to go with me it's not really a choice

ahhhh so you have like- anxiety anxiety- not just "i get nervous going into the gym"

got it.

Are you going for therapy- I hope?