length of first bulk/cut cycle?

Options
124»

Replies

• beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    V2Win1000 wrote: »
    Listen to the hard core fitness models! Lol male or female they usually say that bulking is the term used by ppl who don't want to eat well while building muscle. Honestly ive had trouble with too low of a callororic deficit while lifting heavy, but if seriously cleared that up completely with counting my macros. Do some googling or youtubing on counting macros and you would be surprised how much you can learn about diet and how your body responds. Anyways im making lean muscle gains at a pace that i feel is my maximum and im also loosing 2lb a week. 2000cals a day with a heavy lift load used to drain me and throw my hormones, but i still use the same cals only i boosted my protein to a gram per pound of body weight, keep my fat intake at above 20% per pound of my body weight and really only use carbs as a tool to just have enough for my lifts. As low as possible. And always low glycemic carbs only. It can be done but its all in understanding how macros work and how they work with your body and goals. Hope that helps.

It's not often that I call someone flat out idiotic....but you are well deserving.
    Please do the forum a favor and stop posting. Your advice sucks.