The morning banana diet. Too good to be true?

Options
2»

Replies

• _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend eats a huge banana every morning and she hasn't lost any weight! Granted, she doesn't need to.

banana.gif
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    How rude LMFAO!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    _errata_ wrote: »
    My girlfriend eats a huge banana every morning and she hasn't lost any weight! Granted, she doesn't need to.

banana.gif

Gary got it goin' on!!!!!
  • LittleNell107
    LittleNell107 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Phill2488 wrote: »
    This is a diet were you eat a banana for breakfast, and then eat whatever the hell you want for lunch and dinner and still lose weight.

Bwahahahahaaa... this is what I do anyway (the food context, not (necessarily) the other track this thread has taken ;) ) - I don't eat breakfast until I get to work and a banana is a handy, pre-packaged, yummy breakfast food, and I like them. Turns out I invented a "diet" without even knowing it LOL! :D

P.S. I don't eat "whatever the hell I want" the rest of the day - maybe that's what's helping me lose weight!?!

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Anything with the word "diet" in it is probably bunk. Lemon juice diet, cabbage soup diet, banana diet. Only thing that isn't bunk with the word 'diet' in it is diet soda. Because it literally has no calories.