Ladies, are your boobs shrinking?

Options

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady but the manzier is no longer needed.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't shrinking but I wish they were. Oh well once I reach my goal weight my doctor has approved surgery to reduce them. Yay.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I saw changes like that when I was at the low end of a healthy BMI range. I'm closer to the middle of the range now. I'm working on body comp (plus health goals). My plan is to lose a bit of fat, but not too much, because obviously that's good for chest and face (matters more after a certain age), and to build what muscle I can where I do want it (legs and glutes mostly). I don't know if keeping fat where you want it and firming up where you don't is mathematically or biologically possible, lol, but we'll see.
  • PolythenePam910
    PolythenePam910 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes :(
  • casscass78
    casscass78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I went from a 42DD (full) to a 36D(not so full)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Nope, not shrinking. No change at all--but they look bigger because I've lost a lot of the rest of me.
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Technically if they're not shrinking you must be going up in cups while losing weight (same breast volume with a lower band size --> bigger cup size). I am staying the same cup size for now, ergo they're shrinking. The rest of me is shrinking at the same rate so one can't really tell by looking. But it feels better (lighter).
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Yep, went from a 38DD to a 36 C. Would have liked to have stayed a 36 D.
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My boobs weren't very big when I was overweight, but I was a bcup. Now I'm down to an A and that's being generous.
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My boobs didi shrink a bit. I was already small. But they are way more firmer and My whole body is more muscular and sexier…..but most importantly I am so much healthier than I have ever been. That is way more important than boob size!! I guess one could always pay the plastic surgeon to enhance them if you are that unhappy.
  • virelay129
    virelay129 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yeppers, started at at 38/40 DD (Full)...and currently at a 36 D. Not a huge drop, but I've only lost 20 lbs so far.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately they are shrinking for the first time ever. I was DD and now I'm a C. I'm bummed because big boobs have always been the one good thing about my body. I'm hoping I won't lose too much more....
  • sandyskw1967
    sandyskw1967 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I lost over 40 and still DDs, mine are not shrinking too much.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    As a dude I am very impressed by this thread. Before and after pics would be helpful.
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sadly my G cups remain the same as they were 60 ish lbs ago. I hope they might go down a size or two by the end though as I'll still have big boobs but maybe have a chance of finding a bra in normal shops!
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm crossing my fingers for a few cup sizes smaller by the end of this! I'm at a 34F right now and finding a bra is a pain in my behind!
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    gone from a 38H to a 32E in just over a year they are still shrinking more than other areas i would say they are still too big though i would like a c cup
  • emmajulie98765
    emmajulie98765 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes mine have shrunk after losing 7lb. Seeing a surgeon this week to book a boob job. Always wanted one so this is the perfect excuse!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Yes...! I was a C cup 55 pounds ago, now I'm barely a B and I have about 20 pounds to go :(
  • skittlelancing
    skittlelancing Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah, and it's sort of frustrating reading that these people think their c's and b's are small. I was a 34c when I started highschool and after losing 25 pounds I'm now a 34a. Ugh, first world problems. ):