low carb pals

Options
Hi i have been doing low carb for couple months more ketogenic diet . I'm looking for friends
for support.

Replies

• YanskaNY
    YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey there. I do really well on low-carb plans and when my body is in a ketogenic state. I just joined this site to get refocused and to track my nutrients as I recommit to a serious low carb program. Let's discuss!
  • cvanderwerken
    cvanderwerken Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did paleo for 4 weeks and have now moved onto a keto/paleo. Would love a great meal plan though.
  • stspell
    stspell Posts: 2
    Options
    I started cutting off carbs like 1 week ago and I feel incredibly good! I ve already lost many pounds and I totally love it! I usually eat lots of protein( mostly chicken/turkey breast) and I m seriosly watching my carb intake as I only eat like 5- max.15 g/day. I cannot live without sweets and I decided to have 1/muller light/weightwatchers formaige/yoghurt per day. are sweet and don t contain too many carbs. However, I ve tried being vegetarian for two months but it didn t work out really well as my protein intake was very low and it was literally impossible to cut off the carbs. I would like to stop eating dairy.. Do you know any low carb alternative for sweets? Thank you :)

• TransSylvania
    TransSylvania Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started LCHF keto last September. I've lost 23 lbs so far, 10 to go; the last few months the weight loss has been minimal, but I haven't given up. Focusing on how much better my clothes fit and ignoring the number on the scale.