Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

30 Day Shred?

Options
1356711

Replies

  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting it on the 24th, a couple days after I'm finished with Insanity! Good luck and hope everyone sees results with it!
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options

    You've completed the whole thing before? wow congrats.
    has it made a bigggg difference in the body?? how were your results?
    [/quote]

    Yes I lost lots of inches all over not sure about weight loss but it tightens all areas and a better body shape.

    Day 4 today I love level 1 it has all my favorites especially jumping jacks. I found level 2 was not as enjoyable but loved level 3 and it really is worth completing:)

  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    jadior wrote: »
    i am on day 6, but jumped to level 2 because I am getting bored with the same routine. It kicked my butt but I loved it. I think tomorrow will be my first rest day, then back to level 1 for the next 4.
    It gets boring fast. I have to do it while watching tv. I can't wait for level 2.

    Day 7!
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I've completed 4 days on level one, on Tuesday I was just trying it out and here I am 4 days later still doing it!
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    I'm going to be starting it on the 24th, a couple days after I'm finished with Insanity! Good luck and hope everyone sees results with it!

    How is insanity?I want to try it but I fell like it's to intense for meee. Do you think anyone could attmpt it? also how ere your results?
  • patj06
    patj06 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to join today please! Will be fun to have others to spur me on!! :D
  • cogsy18
    cogsy18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    deesfitnow wrote: »
    Hi, I just started a few days ago. I am on day 2 of level one. OMG it is crazy and I love it. Hoping that in conjunction with my elliptical I will get great results.

    Hi, I am on day 7 level 2, and I have noticed already the loss of inches, had a rest day yesterday but back on it today. Good luck with it
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    patj06 wrote: »
    I would like to join today please! Will be fun to have others to spur me on!! :D

    Hey! for sure! it's never to late to get fit ;)
    Good luckk!
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    cogsy18 wrote: »
    deesfitnow wrote: »
    Hi, I just started a few days ago. I am on day 2 of level one. OMG it is crazy and I love it. Hoping that in conjunction with my elliptical I will get great results.

    Hi, I am on day 7 level 2, and I have noticed already the loss of inches, had a rest day yesterday but back on it today. Good luck with it

    Hey, after how long will you start noticing results? Will it be during level 2? Have you noticed anything during lvel 1 maybe? towards the end?

  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    jadior wrote: »
    i am on day 6, but jumped to level 2 because I am getting bored with the same routine. It kicked my butt but I loved it. I think tomorrow will be my first rest day, then back to level 1 for the next 4.
    It gets boring fast. I have to do it while watching tv. I can't wait for level 2.

    Day 7!

    I think I'm lacking a certain part of my brain because I can't seem to do it while watching tv or listening to music..Then I can't hear what Jillian is saying. And I need my music to coordinate to the moves. (I'm nutty like that) But that seems much more enjoyable than listening and now repeating everything Jillian says. :)
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    zainab411 wrote: »
    How is insanity?I want to try it but I fell like it's to intense for meee. Do you think anyone could attmpt it? also how ere your results?

    Insanity is intense. It has a lot of jumping movements, which have hurt my knees some, so I modify those quite a bit, and stick with the rest of the moves as much as I can. I think anyone without knee, back or arm injuries could do it, as long as the have the will power for it!

    My results so far could have been much better. It took a while to figure out how much I should be eating, and I still havent completely figured it out. I lost a little, gained, lost, gained, etc.. As of my tuesdays weigh in, I have lost 7.6lbs and 8 inches in 7 weeks. So it's not too bad, but my first go around I made it to day 23 (out of 63) and managed to lose 6lbs and 6 inches in those 3 weeks. But these last 2 weeks, I've been pushing hard, and doing more so I'm hoping for better results for the end.

    Sorry for the short story. lol.

  • vedunne2015
    vedunne2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ooh, can I join you?? I'm on day two level 1. I tried it last summer just after my baby was born and could barely finish despite lots of rests! Can't believe how much my fitness has changed now. I actually find it very achievable and not all that challenging. I am really sore today though!!
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 7, lv 1. I was able to do a few more girl push-ups. Also jumped on my elliptical but was only able to crank out 10 min. I'm wiped out. Guess I'll take a rest day tomorrow. I havent had one yet.
  • cogsy18
    cogsy18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    zainab411 wrote: »
    cogsy18 wrote: »
    deesfitnow wrote: »
    Hi, I just started a few days ago. I am on day 2 of level one. OMG it is crazy and I love it. Hoping that in conjunction with my elliptical I will get great results.

    Hi, I am on day 7 level 2, and I have noticed already the loss of inches, had a rest day yesterday but back on it today. Good luck with it

    Hey, after how long will you start noticing results? Will it be during level 2? Have you noticed anything during lvel 1 maybe? towards the end?
    I noticed results after about day 7 on level one started feeling more energetic and when measured lost a couple of inches, but felt getting leaner, I have lost 6.2 lbs total so far on day 8 level 2
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone got a link for it? ;P
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    jadumz wrote: »
    Anyone got a link for it? ;P

    Sure :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
    Ooh, can I join you?? I'm on day two level 1. I tried it last summer just after my baby was born and could barely finish despite lots of rests! Can't believe how much my fitness has changed now. I actually find it very achievable and not all that challenging. I am really sore today though!!

    of course!!
    And yesss, the first days killl! Hope it gets better good luckk
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awh awesome! I'm in! Starting Tuesday because work has already killed my legs hahah
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today and it was killer! Got through it though. I predict sore arms tomorrow as I was really struggling with some of those arm movements
  • missionYCO
    missionYCO Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just finished day five. I've been alternating with parapara so I'm not on a 30 day pace. :p
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I finished day 5 yesterday but my quads are killing me due to running so it was challenging to say the least:)