Called a DILF!!!

Options

Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Well done mate. It reminds me of Kevin Spacey in American Beauty.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I wish a girl had ever called me a DILF...I've been called a TW*T a few times by girls though B)
  • Hottie_McTottie
    Options
    *shrugs* I see nothing wrong with it.

I honestly think the outrage is because it was a 20 year old female saying it about a guy. The fact that she was his daughters friend is irrelevant. If it were reversed and it was a sons friend saying it about a mom I'm sure the response would be much different.
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Haha, well that beats, dude you really let yourself go!
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    curt40 wrote: »

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOSS. TRUST ME I HEARD A KID CALL ME A DUFF (DESIGNATED UGLY FAT FRIEND)

to all the people claiming its creepy...no it is not always about the F, it is about the compliment. nowadays it seems that no one can pay a compliment unless it is revolved around Fing. i think that a man that takes care of himself and his kids is one of the best looking things possible.

why cant anyone just understand that the person receiving it feels as if it is a compliment and not wanting to bang the kid's friend??????
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    1979kiki wrote: »

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOSS. TRUST ME I HEARD A KID CALL ME A DUFF (DESIGNATED UGLY FAT FRIEND)

to all the people claiming its creepy...no it is not always about the F, it is about the compliment. nowadays it seems that no one can pay a compliment unless it is revolved around Fing. i think that a man that takes care of himself and his kids is one of the best looking things possible.

why cant anyone just understand that the person receiving it feels as if it is a compliment and not wanting to bang the kid's friend??????

Probably because in communications delivery is more important than content. :huh:

ETA OP, btw congrats on the successful weight loss. I know how this feels so keep up the good work.
  • curt40
    Options

Thanks! And you aren't a DUFF!!!

In my wildest dreams I didn't think I was offending anyone as CLEARLY the F part of DILF was a stupid expression and not some actual request. Sheesh, some people will invent drama anywhere for any reason. This is a weight loss/fitness support group, not the huffington post!

• Hottie_McTottie
    Options

In my wildest dreams I didn't think I was offending anyone as CLEARLY the F part of DILF was a stupid expression and not some actual request. Sheesh, some people will invent drama anywhere for any reason. This is a weight loss/fitness support group, not the huffington post!

LOL. No foolin'!

• Kristina79Marie
    Options

thank you!

i do not know how old you are but i call my boyfriend a DILF because he is a dad and he is good looking plus he takes care of the kids....

i get the deleivery may have bothered people but to each their own. no sense of humor. obviously people didnt have an issue with dude banging Stifflers mom
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    After losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks on a healthy low carb plan, my oldest daughter's best friend called me a DILF.

I have been on an off here for a year. Some success but nothing life changing. I think I found my keys to success: eggs for breakfast, a mountain of green veggies/salad with a protein on top. Diet Dr Pepper to handle my sweet cravings.

Thought I have a long way to go, I am quite happy!

DILF? Do I Look Fat? I don't get what she's saying?
  • curt40
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    After losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks on a healthy low carb plan, my oldest daughter's best friend called me a DILF.

I have been on an off here for a year. Some success but nothing life changing. I think I found my keys to success: eggs for breakfast, a mountain of green veggies/salad with a protein on top. Diet Dr Pepper to handle my sweet cravings.

Thought I have a long way to go, I am quite happy!

DILF? Do I Look Fat? I don't get what she's saying?

Well played! This guy gets it!

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    2.gif
    Polite Reminder

Dear Posters,
    Please be sure to keep all replies in good nature, attacking other members is against the community guidelines and just as importantly creates an atmosphere within an awesome community that doesn't need creating.

If you disagree with a discussion or reply, you are always best moving on to one in which you agree with or feel to be able to make a positive contribution to.

If you feel another member is in breach of our community guidelines then please use the 'report' feature found on each discussion topic and each reply so that the moderation team can look and take appropriate action where necessary.

Have an awesome day/evening!

Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Mandea0321 wrote: »
    People need to stop assuming that just because he said "daughters friend" that this friend is under age or that he would even consider dating/ "F"ing her. I think I'd see that as a compliment, however an awkward one, but I would find it flattering anyway. :D
    No need to be jealous guys ;)

With daughters that age myself, it would be awkward!! But it would be a compliment - still weird, but a compliment.
    -
    The more interesting reaction would be my wife's ...
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Had to google DILF and wish I hadn't - I'm getting old!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

First time I've seen it too but I got the idea quick lol.
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

OHH! I had to google too. B)
  • Vcorz
    Vcorz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just have to say this.....I've seen countless threads where women say their goal is "to be a MILF" or that someone called them a MILF and they love it. This shouldn't be any different. Also, 20 year olds are adults, and it is not uncomfortable or wrong to be complimented by them, regardless of how old you are. I met my wife when I was 35, she 22. Deal with it.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Options
    Vcorz wrote: »
    I just have to say this.....I've seen countless threads where women say their goal is "to be a MILF" or that someone called them a MILF and they love it. This shouldn't be any different. Also, 20 year olds are adults, and it is not uncomfortable or wrong to be complimented by them, regardless of how old you are. I met my wife when I was 35, she 22. Deal with it.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vcorz
    Vcorz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Vcorz wrote: »

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime.....I don't think the OP is going to do anything regrettable, but all these prison jokes are particularly offensive when you realize a 20 year old is an adult pretty much everywhere.....
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great compliment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!